Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Some women can have over 30 orgasms during a sexual encounter. Some women have a seriously difficult time having 1.

I genuinely do not care whether or not the example you posted is real or fake. A whole lot of things that get posted here are purely for the sake of fantasy. I'm actually kinda confused as to how this is even a question...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starting a thread to call out another thread that I have absolutely no interest in reading in the first place is not cool.

If I give a thread any credence I'll post in that thread my approval or disapproval in that thread. If I have no interest in a thread I simply ignore it.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I give -30 flying fucks. Maybe less since I didn’t open that thread in the location in which it was originally posted. Smelled of a topic I hate: ‘Only a big dick is capable of providing orgasm.’

Well you are proving my point. Read the thread. This guy claims he has 6" girth yet is looking for "his girls first huge cock". Sooooo here's an idea... and it's gonna sound as rude as MOST of you are... read the link and answer!!!! It's a fucking penis forum!!! And if anything I'm with you in this one!!! This guy is a fraud! Just knock it off with the "I don't wanna hear about penis size" shit cause you all sound stupid when you reply like that! Thats what this is about!!
Again---not my thread and I think he's full of shit, seek a vaginas opinion and get not one real answer!!! Some of you come across ass some anti penis dikes... which I would love
And support, just not on a penis forum. Soooo if you can contribute, cool, if not, go suck a clit on the large clit support website it something...smh

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Starting a thread to call out another thread that I have absolutely no interest in reading in the first place is not cool.

If I give a thread any credence I'll post in that thread my approval or disapproval in that thread. If I have no interest in a thread I simply ignore it.
Well it's a thread I've taken part in for a minute. Just got to the point where I think he's full of shit, which is why I came here, but as usual, girls on a penis forum don't want to talk about penis... how weird is that? You guys are usually helpful but lately it's out of control. Don't want to talk cock? Go elsewhere?! I just don't get it...smh

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some women can have over 30 orgasms during a sexual encounter. Some women have a seriously difficult time having 1.

I genuinely do not care whether or not the example you posted is real or fake. A whole lot of things that get posted here are purely for the sake of fantasy. I'm actually kinda confused as to how this is even a question...

Good answer, best one yet, but if you actually read what I posted and what the "imo liar" posted and then answered it would be a greater help.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand you ladies are sick of the sph guys but this wasn't that. Maybe they are ruining it for the real questions asked but jeez... let's all remember what LPSG stands for... I'm seriously confused right now on what the hell SOME of you think this is about... keyword SOME(most)

This site started as a joke long before my account was created in 2010, much less an account created in 2015. Not everyone uses the site for the same reason. It's also an open forum, within one following the terms of service. People aren't obligated to only write/say posts how you want to be answered. :blush:

Well it's a thread I've taken part in for a minute. Just got to the point where I think he's full of shit, which is why I came here, but as usual, girls on a penis forum don't want to talk about penis... how weird is that? You guys are usually helpful but lately it's out of control. Don't want to talk cock? Go elsewhere?! I just don't get it...smh
My $.02- If I want to talk about cock, I go into the other forums. If I don't want to wade through as much BS, I stick to the AAW and Women's Issues forums.

Just because you took part in for a minute doesn't mean that I want to. Just because you request that women participate it doesn't mean that we're obligated. I may have considered going into it before reading your nasty reply to LaFemme, but now I'll pass.

D

deleted924715

My $.02- If I want to talk about cock, I go into the other forums. If I don't want to wade through as much BS, I stick to the AAW and Women's Issues forums.

Just because you took part in for a minute doesn't mean that I want to. Just because you request that women participate it doesn't mean that we're obligated. I may have considered going into it before reading your nasty reply to LaFemme, but now I'll pass.

To be fair, we weren't his target audience. Apparently he was seeking the opinions of our vaginas directly. Vaginas would be awesome if it wasn't for all these damn women getting in the way.

Anyway, I asked my vagina if she wanted to share her insight with him. She didn't reply. I'm taking that as a "no".

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What’s your point? I sound like a dyke? I’d be proud to be a lesbian, if indeed that was my orientation. In fact, I do have some attraction to women. That is completely irrelevant. I also love penises - attached to the right guy. Sometimes even the wrong guy.

I did not click on your link to the post. I am not interested in those topics. I stated why. You brought it here as if women didn’t see it. Um, yeah, we did. Not interested. Not because of our dyke-like characters, or man hating/penis hating personalities but because the topic doesn’t interest us.

We also are familiar with the name of the site. But call it what you want, call it Weeny Whiners or Thor, Dick Gods - we all get what we want out this site, not what someone else thinks we should want. I like discussing sexual issues, hanging out with friends. The sparkly penis long ago lost its sheen.

So, just chill. That guy was full of shit, likely. Or not. I just didn’t care because it fell into the “only big dicks give orgasm” trope common here.