How far can you ejaculate and where does it go

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How far do you shoot your load and where does it go. I just saw Something About Mary:eek: again and this topic came up in my group of friends. Then we got onto the subject of where it goes and what to do with it. Some guys don't like to spew on themselves. Others like to where it like a badge. Did you ever have someone find your spew on you, around the house or on your girl/guy?

im7.5

Just Browsing
Media
the farthest ive ever shot (twice) was absolutely amazing! i was with my girl on my bed and i pulled out to shoot on her stomach/chest like i usually do excpet this time it flew right over head and landed on my night stand. we both were like holy shit! so i told her to stay there and i went to get a tape measure....it went nearly 6ft!! every other time its usually like 10 inches

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
The furthest I ever shot was a bit less than 7 feet (I measured with steps [size 13 shoe]) and that was in the basement of my duplex, senior year in college. I was soooooooo damn horny and had edged for awhile. I knew my roommates wouldn't be home all day so I threw caution to the wind and just let it go. The basement floor was cheapo tile so it was easy enough to clean with paper towels.

celegorm

Just Browsing
Media
normally it just goes on my stomach or chest, but once i was surprised when it landed almost in my right eye. oh lord... what could happened to my contact lens??? :O lol

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can squirt it a good 5-6 feet if it's a GOOD jerkoff session.

Maybe a foot or 2 if it's a weak one, like I just jacked it last night and I'm back for another one early the next morning.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends. I'm not usually surprised if I come 6 feet infront of me if I am standing or cum really hard onto my face if I am sitting down. Although I don't like getting cum on my face . . . but I certainly like the orgasm.

However, it is typical that I cum less than a foot.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normally it's into my partner's mouth, the shower, or into a condom, but I've been known to hit the headboard on occasion but that's usually rare. More often than not though it's either my chest or face.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
Most of the time, i dump my load on my gf's stomach. At times, I've hit her chest. On rare occassions, it flies over her head. The funniest times are when I'm dump my load on her stomach and she get's blasted in the face unexpectedly.

xxnineinchxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one night i was having some great sex with a girl i met at a party.
it was one of the very few times somebody asked me to have anal sex (actually i'm not a big fan of that).
anyway i was really banging her from behind when i had to cum, i pulled my cock out and i just shot all over her and reached the wall that was in front of her...:eek:
that was something like 7'...:wink:

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My distance will vary. I have never measured before but i have shot over my head. This has happened when my gf gave me a hj and when I have j/o. I have hit her in the face with a few ropes a few times when I was trying cum on her stomach. For me , I shoot farther when it takes me a long time to cum. There seems to be a large build up of cum waiting to cum out.

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
My guess is about 3 feet or so. I was with my lover at the time and she wanted me to pull out and shoot on her stomach but the 1st 2 shots ended up on her face. She was freaked that I shot that far. I was as well as I usually only shoot about a foot or so.
CJ