How far can you ejaculate and where does it go

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
2 -5 feet.....have shot as far as 6. i like to shoot it all different directions- it has hit my chin, gone over my shoulder, sometimes hits the wall. check my vids here or on xtube (radicaldick2000) if you wanna see me shoot big loads.:biggrin1:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i once got a blow job by female friend in the backseat of her girlfriend's car(her girlfriend was driving while it was all going on)i shot the roof of the car,and another shot went over the passanger seat,i don't know how far that is but it was really exciting to know i was heard and being watched, along with reaching around the driver's seat to squeeze my female's friend's friend's left tit.that's as far as it went,i never got a threesome with them.

D

deleted110426

most of the times into a condom. Working on trying to get it in her mouth. She's(girlfriend) not comfortable doing that yet, but she's the one who brought it up so I know it's gonna happen soon....

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends I guess. When I'm aroused enough to shoot really far, my dick's usually pointing upwards anyway so gravity prevents any real distance. Once I accidentally shot it in my eyeball which was really fun.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cum quite hard and usually spunk a good 5-6ft. My gf finds this highly amusing and aims my cock at me when im on my back while she beats me off. She has now stopped this misbehavious as she got me in my eye last week and i had a pink eye for the rest of the day

Neoman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember fucking this girl in a sorority house last year. She had the tightest, juiciest pussy imaginable. It got me so horned up- when I pulled out my cock was sticking straight up and two of my spurts actually made it to the ceiling. They shot out so fast I wasn't even really aware of where they went at first, I thought maybe they had gone back over my head. The girl noticed them as I was getting dressed. She made me clean the ceiling off ( I had to move the bed and get a desk to stand on) so her roommate or friends wouldn't notice. I didn't think to measure the distance in feet though.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm no superman or anything, but for the most part, when I'm cumming, you best get out of the way, or get a shower of my cum lol! I'm a big time heavy cummer, my cock swells up even bigger and thicker, and then my balls tense up, and I'll have about ten seconds or just pure orgasmic bliss, and then I start streaming off load after load after load of my hot cumm, sometimes its more sometimes its less, but with me you can usually count on at least a good 6-8 rounds of my ammunition. Once while masturbating I shot a load that had an arc maybe going six feet high, and probably landed around 12 feet away, I shot across a room! Now I do not do this every time, but usually when I cum it is fairly intense, I'll often be shooting my load for up to what feels like forever but is probably closer to one minute if its a nice one. The first time I got road head, I was probably cumming for a good two minutes at least, I remember starting my orgasm on the highway, and finishing as I was pulling onto my street, and that is after exiting the freeway, waiting at two lights, going up a hill, and through my neighborhood... that was an amazing night lol!

But usually when I'm cumming it's inside my gf, she gets off nearly every time I cum inside of her, she loves the feeling of my load rocking her body and my pulsating cock, she orgasms from my first stream of cum 90% of the time. So I usually don't know how far I shoot.

There you go, long answer to a short question, but thats my style I guess.

Reactions: Someone4444

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I remember fucking this girl in a sorority house last year. She had the tightest, juiciest pussy imaginable. It got me so horned up- when I pulled out my cock was sticking straight up and two of my spurts actually made it to the ceiling. They shot out so fast I wasn't even really aware of where they went at first, I thought maybe they had gone back over my head. The girl noticed them as I was getting dressed. She made me clean the ceiling off ( I had to move the bed and get a desk to stand on) so her roommate or friends wouldn't notice. I didn't think to measure the distance in feet though.

Neo are those your pics? They look like pro photographer took them. Or maybe you are a model.:cool: Perhaps you should answer the thread about posing for playgirl.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Here's a shot that a professional photographer took of me after posing for a few hours keeping it hard:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Cum_DSC_0254.jpg

After working at a local jackoff club for men years ago, I learned how to use the kegel muscles with proper timing to launch loads quite far after edging.

My record is something like 12-17 feet at the beach once.

Here are some squirt vids:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/62095/cat/500/ppuser/9229

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/70092/cat/500/ppuser/9229

Neoman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got about 2 dozen sportswear and athletic modeling pics, also a few from a campus man calendar shoot that unfortunately never made it to publication. My modeling prospects have always been rather limited since I'm only 5'8

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've got about 2 dozen sportswear and athletic modeling pics, also a few from a campus man calendar shoot that unfortunately never made it to publication. My modeling prospects have always been rather limited since I'm only 5'8

Amazing pictures that capture you very well. I am sure that your height will not slow down the ladies at all. Let a few coeds see these pics and you will never be turned down.:cool::smile:

sammy7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It has varied depending on the excitment, I have hit the ceiling, my face, wall across the room.... or just a little spat on my belly or chest --- excitment seems to be the key for me.