How far can you ejaculate and where does it go

USArmyCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nipple line on chest. a few times I have been really worked up and someone was applying pressure to my prostate or perineum (while I was on my back) and I have shot my load on the wall behind my head.

I have an aneros prostate stimulator and I can cum on my face when I jack off and use that.

sometimes I just blow a wad in the hair on my stomach -- this happens if I am edging myself and cum while trying to hold back.

I always taste and touch my sweet seed.

Pavfer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I'm lying on my back on the bed, I can often hit the headboard or wall behind me, but usually it lands on my chest and face, or the sheets if my aim is bad, and it all finishes up in my mouth.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How far do you shoot your load and where does it go.

How did I miss this thread????????

Distance - depends on my grip... I can get spasms to lightly pour out... meaning 0 distance... or get it up to 10 feet... my usually/fave is about 3 to 6 shots going 3 to 4 feet. My longest I can prove (in my videos) is about 8-9 feet.

People always ask me how, and I constantly remind ppl to try different techniques... how you hold it, speed, etc... etc... but I think everyone gets too comfortable. *sigh*

Where - anywhere, mirrors, tables, boobs, butts, headboards, ....wherever i/we/they are up for....

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saw it sizzle in a solar flare once (smelled it, too)...right after I knocked a spy satellite out of orbit.

You guys crack me up...I'll look for the "7-footers" and the "Celing Hitters" in the 2008 Guiness Book...something tells me you won't be in there...

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How far do you shoot your load and where does it go. I just saw Something About Mary:eek: again and this topic came up in my group of friends. Then we got onto the subject of where it goes and what to do with it. Some guys don't like to spew on themselves. Others like to where it like a badge. Did you ever have someone find your spew on you, around the house or on your girl/guy?

I cum like a horse. If I'm standing, it goes four to five feet, and there are usually 9 spurts, but always between 6 and 12 spurts. I'm also multiply orgasmic. If I abstain for four or five days and have a double climax, I can fill a 35mm film canister.

Sometimes I'll let it go over my neck, upper chest and stomach, but that's a lot of cleanup so I usually blow into a kind of catcher's mitt made from tissue.

Oh, and for those calling BS on this thread, don't be so sure... 9 feet may be a stretch, but I've seen guys who shoot a long way, and others that just dribble. Just because you do one doesn't mean the other doesn't exist. As far as what I've said, there are at least two women here who can back up what I've said about me. :)

D

deleted213967

My lifetime record was 10 feet, a feat I was so cocky about I left DNA evidence on the hardwood floor for weeks.

I had played for over 2 hours and had edged to the edge.

For best results stand or kneel on the bed and point at a 45-degree angle.

P.S.: Why would evolution make us shooters? Do we need to shoot far to hit the egg(s)?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never measured, but based on the length of my body and where it landed, pretty sure I've managed more than 6 feet a couple times. I shoot hard under ordinary circumstances, usually between 2-4 feet. I've given myself a facial on several occasions, though I'm usually not trying to. Where it goes depends upon where I'm aiming, usually on my chest or into a towel or something.

Under extraordinary circumstances, like it's been a day or two since I've cum, edging, and/or being fucked up the ass, that's usually when my cock turns into a cum cannon.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Generally, it depends on how aroused I am and the last time I shot off.

I have been known to blow generous cum shots, but I hate messy clean-ups, so I try to keep the cum contained. And when I was dating, I never assumed that the woman wanted me to cum on them unless they said so. One time I totally drenched this woman and she got pissed b/c my cum landed in her hair. But she told me to cum on her, so I did. The sex was good, but no repeat performances after that. I felt bad, but...

I guess my personal best is about 4-5 feet. But that is rare, because usually when I jack-off and about to spurt, I put the cum rag right over my dickhead to catch the flow.

A twisted fantasy:
I've always wanted a gay guy to give me an great blow job and let me cum all over his face. And then I want him to walk around in public with my cum dripping and drying on his face. Of course, I'd walk a few steps behind him just to watch peoples reaction.

davidgc

Experimental Member
Media
yes, I love to cum in my own face, even with the wife jerking me, she also loves to aim it into my face.

On many occassions, usually when alone - or extra horny in the bed, I have hit the roof once, (trying) and many mnay loads on the wall behind my pillow. I leave the cum their, so the wife knows.

When wife was 3 months preg, she was sitting up on the bed against the wall masturbating. She made me stand at the foot of the bed, jerking off - she was teasing me. She told me to try and shoot her from where I was standing at the other end of the bed. 3 Spurts in face, 3 on her chest, one on wall behind, plus of course, a sticky trail from my cock to her.

These big cumshots don't happen all the time. I'm not trying to make out they do.

I like to masturbate daily. If have the day off, I can masturbate all day and into the night without blowing my load. Stay on the edge all day, maybe take a 15min break, using toys etc, but it's not uncommon for me to masturbate for hours and hours without cumming, and even then, wake up next day and masturbate again without cumming all day. After 4 or 5 days of this, trust me, there is enough cum under enough pressure to be able to blow a very long way compared to your average cumshot.

Anyone else with these expirences?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The longest I've shot was about seven feet. Vertically. I hit the ceiling, sitting down in a low chair ( I'd not prefer to call it "slouching" ) ; I've never been able to recreate that. It was quite a few shots too.

Otherwise, I don't really shoot much, but that's not something I complain too much about.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did I miss this thread????????

Where - anywhere, mirrors, tables, boobs, butts, headboards, ....wherever i/we/they are up for....

Not one of the biggest cocks I have seen,:eek::eek: but my god, the man can shoot a load of cum...I have never ever seen such magnitude spurt out of a cock...Kudos to ya, honey, still the best "cummer" in town.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe a couple of feet...depends on different factors. where I like to cum is more interesting...on some foods such as frosted cake or donuts, the hall of my condo, the balcony of my condo, the kitchen table, with my legs over my head right into my mouth...sometimes I'll save several loads in the freezer and make a "devil's dick" to play with later!

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It literally goes everywhere. It sprays like a freakin hose. The guys luv it. The girls hate it. If i rub one out - i gotta do it either in the shower or into a sock, otherwise i gotta wash the sheets when i'm done.