How far can you ejaculate and where does it go

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shoot over my shoulder usually. But I do aim for my mouth at times. I also shoot with my legs up so I can shoot down into my mouth. That is usually after my partner cums all over my face.

Pavfer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It literally goes everywhere... If i rub one out - i gotta do it either in the shower or into a sock, otherwise i gotta wash the sheets when i'm done.
I never wash the sheets immediately. I always let several loads collect before destroying them in the wash. It's fun to compare the patterns that are created when I cum directly on them or when is drips off me onto them, etc.
Great fun!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not one of the biggest cocks I have seen,:eek::eek: but my god, the man can shoot a load of cum...I have never ever seen such magnitude spurt out of a cock...Kudos to ya, honey, still the best "cummer" in town.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Aww schucks.....

:grinning-smiley-003

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually laying down when i jerk off, depending on how long its been since i have cummed last, or how long i edge, i usually just squirts and lands around my belly button area with a few squirts into the stomache and chest, if im really excited or edge alot, or with a girl, it shoots alot farther and harder of course, my ex knew to hold her hand in the way so it didnt shoot me in the face

O

OldFirm08

yeah, 2 or 3 feet is usually the norm. But one time I was on my back on a low fouton, 6 inches off the floor, when she began screaming as she saw a rope shoot almost up to the ceiling tiles. I'd say it was a 6 ft. pop up at least. More followed and it all came down on us. Trying for a 3 second 'hang time', sort of like a punt, next time.

If I'm jerking off everyday or every other day it's only a few inches. If it's a good day and I hold back some and let it build it's about 2/3 feet. The farthest though was when I was on a trip to Scotland with friends and I hadn't done it till the end of the two weeks and I was aiming into the toilet but I should've aimed lower cause it went over the toilet and onto the wall and from where I was standing that about 5 feet.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
definitely goes further and harder if i'm more excited,or if i haven't shot for a few days.

i don't get any precum - so everything shoots at once ;)

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i've never really measured how far i can shoot, but if i'm standing, i can usually shoot the lenth of my body, which is almost 6' tall (i know because i got completely down on the floor once to start cleaning it up). usually i try to angle my cock down so my cum doesn't end up being that messy and hard to clean up, and into something disposable, but i always overshoot and some ends up flying off somewhere else. i've painted my monitor a few times, and man does that suck... it's a bitch to get out of speakers, too.

if i'm on my back and i cum (which is what i used to do a lot), i usually soak my abdomen, chest, and face. thought i damn near blinded myself once. i know why women don't like it in their hair... sometimes i end up spraying the wall behind me a little bit.

if i'm sitting, it usually goes on my chest, and over my shoulder.

hornymahn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While lying down and jacking off, I shot over my head and onto my headboard. I used tissues to clean it up...

The furthest I've shot was while sitting on my bed... I shot it across my carpet (about 6ft across) and onto my hard wood floors...

I was REALLY horny! ;)