How far can you get it in the ass?

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..all the way in .. but i always go slow in the first to help him relax and get the past the spincher.. after he relaxed its no problem to go as deep as u need...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
crazydonkeydick said:
How far can you get it in when you fuck another guy.????..Percentage and/or approximate length of penetration

Are you asking because you want a dick in your ass? Or are you asking becuase you want volunteers to attempt to take on your thick dick?:tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Are you asking because you want a dick in your ass? Or are you asking becuase you want volunteers to attempt to take on your thick dick?:tongue:
Sheesh... And they call ME a whore! :wink:

ONCA has it nailed (no pun intented, but run with it anyway). There is one further note. The elusive "second sphincter". Not everyone seems to experience this. Similar to "bottoming out" in a woman, hitting the second sphincter can hurt... a LOT. HOWEVER, again, with much relaxing of the bottom, and unlike with a woman, it can be penetrated. For me, this was AMAZING.

Unless there is a significant bend, an extremely thicker base, or some other unusual feature of the dick, or of the receiving ass, for that matter, I don't see any reason why if part of it goes in, that it all can't go in.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
That's an entirely different thread. Now, get back on topic!:tongue:

So, CDD, want to tell us more about this question, and what brought it about?

That's what I asked... but he hasn't come back online since. I look forward to his answer:cool:

Though, I am curious about why he wants a Percentage.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
crazydonkeydick said:
Lookin for guys to fuck as hard and deep as I can
Really like your way of thinking "crazydonkeydick" :smile:
Just wish I could find some BIG MEMBERS to take care of up here in Canada!!
I haven't met anyone I couldn't handle yet, but I would sure like to find out if there is a limit ... ;-)
Anybody available ?
Only experienced members in the 9" - 11"+ so far ...
Anyone who considers themselves TOO BIG TO HANDLE ??
Love to prove you wrong ... ;-)

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the bigger the better in my experience. big dicks feel good, little ones are pokey. i've seen alot of guys squirm and cuss and grit their teeth as i put it in, but once filled their expression turns relieved and relaxed. then i like to really lay in a fuck to remember.

billyboy2

1st Like
Media
Interesting topic, great thread.

My last boyfriend had just under 9 inches and was pretty think too.

He was the greatest sex I ever had. He used to take it really slow in
the beginning so I'd get used to him. Once I'd really relax, then he'd let me really have it. I could take the whole thing. He'd tell me how much he loved going so deep in me. Funny thing is too, we could go for really long sessions before we'd cum. I never hurt the next day and my ass always remained tight.

On the other hand, I've been fucked by much smaller coccks and my ass hurt the next day. Go figure.

BTW if you're wondering why I'm not with the "big guy" anymore. Well, he died.:mad: Don't feel bad tho, I have a great memory.

billy

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually to base, but getting there is not always the same. Most of the time it takes patients, so that they don't become a patient.

My boyfriend and girlfriend no longer have any trouble during anal...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
Usually to base, but getting there is not always the same. Most of the time it takes patients, so that they don't become a patient.

My boyfriend and girlfriend no longer have any trouble during anal...

Well obviously Ian... if the rumours are true...they would both be used to you and your penis by now.:biggrin1: