How far can you move it?

kaine: It's just something thats concerned me for a while -
I've always been able to move my penis (by tensing it with the muscle underneath) by about 45 degrees - mostly when I am half-errect.
Is this normal? ???
I've always wondered but never asked anybody..nor heard anybody else talking about it

wvalady1968: OMG, NO! That's not normal!! If you keep doing that, it'll fall off!!!!!

Seriously, that's not only normal, it's fun.
:-*

Ineligible: Only ten to fifteen degrees here, I think.

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
45 degrees, that would be funny to see :D

Everyone can move it, since its a muscle (?) or something like that. Consider this, you can literally dicksmack someone!

7x6andchg: It is a muscle, Orca. The infamous pubococcygeal.
Same one that makes you stop peeing in an emergency.

Some people I know can lift a towel with it...YIKES

7x6&C

palladen: (hands up) Towel mover at your service :)
Total movement about 30-45 deg, depending on hardness

wvalady1968: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=health;num=1067297240;start=0#4 date=10/27/03 at 17:32:34] It is a muscle, Orca.  The infamous pubococcygeal.

7x6&C[/quote]

Emergencies MAKE me pee. :D

H8Monga: *sneaks up behind wvalady1968 and yells [glow=yellow,2,300]FIRE!!![/glow]*

gigantikok: It can be strengthened with an excersize called Kegels! Yea, I've been doing it for a few years on and off, it does help.

So lemme guess, kaine, you shoot pretty far too, dontcha?

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=7x6+C link=board=health;num=1067297240;start=0#4 date=10/27/03 at 17:32:34]It is a muscle, Orca. The infamous pubococcygeal.

Some people I know can lift a towel with it...YIKES

7x6&C[/quote]
Hey 7&6, you've got me mixed up with ANON! I changed my profile picture when "whacko" started getting popular. I use a red-emobssed version of my real face! ;D

I hope for Anon's sake he hasn't been trying to use that to his advantage! ::)
----

I do kegals, occasionally, altough I seem to be able to "flex" rather than "contract" it now, so maybe I'm either doing it wrong, or I really do wonder what on earth's going on down there??

Also I can lift a towel with it, altough I can't keep it up, because I'm a low hanger, but I can bounce objects I suppose. It's my secret weapon of mass distraction!

prepstudinsc: When I'm semi, I can squeeze the muscles and make it stick up at an angle, but when I'm hard, it naturally is at at a 45 (or so) degree angle. When I'm fully hard it doesn't move at all and I can't really even pull it down too much. It just stands up in the air at attention.

TechnoTed: Alas...because someone reading these posts might get the impression that our manhood is a muscle, let me hasten to mention the muscle as alluded to here is the PC muscle; a muscle that should be exercised daily. Our cocks are NOT a muscle that can be enlarged and strengthened like our arms, etc., but can be lengthened and thickened by stretching and vacuum pumps, both of which have improved the size of my cock quite dramatically. :)

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Shaolin link=board=health;num=1067297240;start=0#13 date=10/28/03 at 23:41:19]When I'm laying down, I can do figure 8's. ;D[/quote]

Cool! I can do them standing.. sorta, I think it's more like an "aircraft sortie". Best I can do when lying down is "bob". :(

Krowax: Yes I can do really big moves aswell =). Right and I can lift a towel a bit aswell :p.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When semi (at about 45 deg.) I can make it stand out straight.  But when fully erect (90 deg.) it won't budge.

And it can still hold a paper towel.  Bounty - not Brawny.
(Just kidding, guys.  I can still use it for a towel bar.)

Pecker

(HEADLINE: Mrs. Bush's Bust Unveiled at Nearby School)

ish789: no what scares me is that gay in guiness who lifted 150 pounds with his.... i can only lift a towel lol

ORCABOMBER: You never know, he might've been gay.. ::)

But 150 lbs!!! C'mon! It's a dick, not a left arm, I'd rather have an arm that could lift that much.