Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What are you guys doing to shoot 5+ feet?

nothing , ive been able to shoot 4-5 feet before and after ive been doing kegel exercises. the one thing ive noticed out of kegels is a much stronger erection, and my erection angle is much higher when i stand up (from straight out to 45 degrees up)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine doesn't shoot far at all; most of the time it's like a pot of water boiling over...doesn't bother me in the least though because my ejaculate volume is very high; I boil over for quite a while and my body goes "spastic" for what seems like quite a while the whole time boiling over....messy cleanup but hey it feels great!

Isn't that what really matters!

D

deleted424046

When I pull my foreskin back.....about 12 to 14 feet.I was suprised when I hit the wall on the other side of the room!!!!lol.It has to be how tight my foreskin was around my dickhead.

D

deleted423240

it depends. Normally my cum will shoot about 2 to 3 feet if im been jerking it for a while. This one time i was blueballing so bad and when i finally did cum it literally hit the ceiling. And theres usually about 8 to 9 spurts of it.

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm quite a gusher when I ejaculate, which isn't as much fun as it sounds. I've sworn off masturbating while lying on my back, because getting the stuff in your hair is hell.

My most memorable load was 2 meters... and yes I measured :D

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
depends

my usual high shoot is about my chest
my rare high shoot is above my head.... it rained down on me
my highest shoot hit the ceiling in my old apartment.... i was laying on the couch.... i had to clean up A LOT that day

check out my xtube vid. link below
I wasn't shooting up but i shot far enough to be happy haha.....

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I masturbate waaay too often to build up any sort of far distance. But, however, "blueballin'" will definitely give me a huge range increase. Unfortunately, I once took a load directly in my eye. I was aiming for my mouth, but missed, ha ha ha.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on what I might be thinking about. Thinking about Chrissy's tits has caused a 4 jolt 2.5 metre blast. Gene Autry does nothing for me.

Cool000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder how many days you rest bfor you all shoot that much? Or is it that you jerk every day and yet you spray like you havent masturbated for weeks?