How far can you shoot?

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
I don't shoot far, but I shoot a good thick load every time... Usually about 7-10 shots, depending on how long it has been since I have cummed last... If I wait awhile between shots, sometimes I get more like 12 shots... But being a horny bastard, I usually can't let things go too long! LOL!

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not so far when I jack off, but with a partner, I have gone past my head, and often onto my face. As for how many squirts, it depends on the delay before hand. The most has been about 15 spurts, but usually about 6 or 7.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I consistently shoot over my head. My headboard on my bed is embarrassing as it is covered with cum stains I cannot clean. In fact the painting above my bed has cum on it too but it is less obvious.

I have shot powerful big loads like this since I was a teenage. I was so bad when I was a teen that I actually repainted the wall behind my bed before I moved out.

I also ruined a swade headboard at a hotel-- they were dumb for using swade as a material there anyway.

blaster7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
screencap from one of my vids. i can usually get about 5-7 feet. never really "tried" for distance... most of the time im angling my dick down so that i dont make a huge mess :smile:

Attachments

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nearly all of my shots are shoulder/ face/ wall if I am self-serving. Perhaps it is a false connection, but on the days when I have done an ab superset at the gym, I can pretty much be guaranteed a mega launch during the following session. The only times when my distance is shorter is if I am in one of those moments where I need to make an early morning appointment and I am in a rush. I always set the alarm way before I have to actually hit the shower though......

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10+ feet

The only time I tried to record a full distance on video wasn't my best, but when I did it I thought "two towels lengthwise should be enough" (they are 5ft long bath towels) and it went within inches of the end of the 2nd towel.

Next time I do it I will be sure to use three towels...

belowaverage1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I masturbate a lot so the reserves aren't ever built up.

Usually it just leaks out now in a small amount.

If I go without for a week/get worked up I can hit myself in the face. It's rare though that I let things get that way.