how far can you stretch your penis when its flaccid

bben1984

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my penis is 7 inches long totally flaccid and can be stretched (whilst flaccid) by holding the glans and pulling down firmly for a minute to 10.25 inches long flaccid but obviously it gets alot thinner and returns to normal in about 30 seconds

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stretched length is usually taken by medical researchers as a good approximation to the real erect length. It depends on how forcibly you stretch but full erections are just a little bit longer.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stretched length is usually taken by medical researchers as a good approximation to the real erect length. It depends on how forcibly you stretch but full erections are just a little bit longer.
I knew I should have gone into the medical field!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I used a steel ruler which are normally cold or cooler than my body temperature, my love muscle would shorten. As regards pulling the flaccid one to it's longest length, I can pull it to nine inches. I just did it. Of course some of this length is my foreskine with the love muscle far back inside. I was blessed with a long foreskine.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
This must be quite an interesting experiment for serious growers! :p
In my case, im between 5" and 6" soft, and i can stretch it to 8" which is my hard size, no longer :(

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IT does get bigger when fully erected? is that a medical fact?
WHEN flaccid I can stretch it to the full erect size [which is 7.5" - probably not suppose to be in lpsg.org but who gives a damn about it..? :p]

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Part of my cock play routine is to stretch mine as hard as I possibly can so that the ligaments crack. I do that several times a day but it does not increase the length much - just keeps it as long as poss.
The stretched length is the same as the erect length.

Franky

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been a member of the PE community for over 8 years and most PE'ers subscribe to the theory that the "bone pressed flaccid stretched length" is usually .25" to.50" longer than the "bone pressed erect length". Please keep in mind that bone pressed means starting with the measuring device pressed against the pubic bone at the top of the penis. Also, the measurement should be taken standing with the penis perpendicular to the torso. And, the measurement should be to the end of the glans and does not include the foreskin.

For flaccid stretched length I use a string. Attaching an illustration.

Attachments