how far do most guys cum?

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im kinda curious... i thought what i shot was pretty average until i told one of my friends and he said that sounds crazy.

i shoot about 8-10 feet when im really going at it, about 6 feet on average, and maybe 2-3 if im barely trying..but it usually always goes over my shoulders if its aimed that way.

is this normal?? im only 19 but get enough sex that i dont think this could be a withdrawl sorta thing.... help?

D

deleted569501

Wow, that is impressive, beats me...

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
haha really depends. Sometimes I shoot very far, and sometimes not very far at all. I remember in my early days jerking off I just stared at my dick while I jerked off and unloaded one in my eye. The Horror! (Don't tell anyone)

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahaaa i jerk off into my eye or hit my face on a BAD day... is there like a build up of force down there? what should i do?? im really tired of cleaning the ceiling above my bed

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know, but sometimes I hold a cup in my free hand and try to catch it while it's in the air. Really hard to do though, but I'm getting better

lordylordy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually hit my girl's face when I pull out.
If I edge while masturbating I reach my chin.

Rodin2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ejaculate volume , speed and distance varies from masterbating, excitment level, last cum date / time so very hard to give an anwser .. I think we need a reasearch team or a national study....to many variables....lol

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now at age 48 I am lucky if I get my cum to go 6 inches! Usually it just cums out with little force and drops.

When I was in my 20's I remember laying on my bed wacking off and having my first squirt hit the wall above my head. Ahhhh... to be young again!

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha so does age seem to be a big factor?? even in like middle school 6 years ago i still would cum super far..?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i have ejac envy. i cum a huge load but has never fired out like a canon. it just pours out like the kitchen tap, strong thick creamy cum. no firing shooting or canonball stuff. help me to shoot.

That can have it's advantages. You don't have to worry about it spraying all over the place and making a huge mess or pissing someone off by hitting where they don't want. Think of yourself as a more controlled ejaculator.

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i have ejac envy. i cum a huge load but has never fired out like a canon. it just pours out like the kitchen tap, strong thick creamy cum. no firing shooting or canonball stuff. help me to shoot.

haa you think its somethng i can control ah? shit cums shoots out like crazy. i wish there wasnt so much of it..thats what really makes it a mess lol

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can tell you that I have shot before........... but not too far (4-5 feet was my best if I have edged and am super horny). As far back as I remember -(gradeschool) I have never been a shooter. Always just a big load pouring out - and to this day - it is still that way. I think the diameter of the urethra has alot to do with it. My urethra must be big........cause I cant build much pressure to be able to shoot. Just my thoughts...........

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I learned a trick from a jerk off buddy in college about this.
He usually just dibbled when he came. But he read about shooting on a website, that said if just before you orgasm, you stopped jerking and pull your piss slit open as wide as can, the cum will shoot out like a cannon.
We tried it and sure enough, we both came like supersoakers.
Would gather that pretty much means guys with naturally large piss slits will tend to shoot harder than those with smaller openings.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ahaaa i jerk off into my eye or hit my face on a BAD day... is there like a build up of force down there? what should i do?? im really tired of cleaning the ceiling above my bed
Point it at something else? But its the sort of problem others would love. Myself I was staggered the one time it went over my shoulder.