How far do nude massages go?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by notasmallasian, Feb 21, 2008.

1. notasmallasian

notasmallasian New Member

I'm planning on getting a nude massage soon, and I'm wondering... being a guy, it's really easy to get aroused when there's so much rubbing going on in your soft spots. With that said, will it be okay for me to get hard? And the masseuse is a guy, and I'm a guy... is there any contact with the penis?

2. SR_ctvhghs

SR_ctvhghs New Member

theyre usually really professional about it all. but when theyre doing your back, and your naked body is rubbing against the sheets, i uaually always get hard. especially when theyre doing my butt and leggs, that puts the pressure right on my cock and rubs it between my body and the sheets. and i always make sure its not pointed down cause then they would def be able to see it.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Just make sure you ask him to put your penis through a hole in a sheet before he lowers his anus on to you, that way it's legal.

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Anus glad you told us?:cool:

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    so that's what the hole is for......live and learn

6. Throwaway_Evil

Albums:
    That sounds very uncomfortable. I pretty much always nosedive, whether fully nude of not, and I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be do do otherwise when laying down. I've never had any issues, but I always go to CMTs.

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

My pastor also told me that technically this wasn't gay

8. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    ..................:lmao:

9. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get bones all the time. Professional massage folk are use to it and usually just ignore it. Get a bone and have some fun! Good luck!

10. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Erections are natural, and expected, whether the therapist is male or female.

As a matter of fact, I'd say that if you *don't* get an erection, then one of you is doing something wrong: Either the therapist is hurting you (too much pressure), or isn't making you relaxed enough (their technique, or the setting). In either case, if you didn't get an erection, I'd find a different therapist.

Oh, and it's not gay if you're straight and you have a male massage therapist, and you get an erection during the session.

Now, ejaculating while you're getting a massage is a different story… :!:

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

But isn't even 'finishing' the client (bringing him to an ejaculation) often considered appropriate, and not gay?
    My instinct wouldn't have been to say so.
    But that's what I've picked up somehow.
    And I do have a friend who is a qualified masseur, and very straight, who says this frequently happens without sexual overtones.

12. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

George Costanza got a little hard during a massage from a male, and was very concerned about it.

13. Brendnj

Brendnj New Member

I've never had a massage that wasn't nude. A friend of mine that is a masseuse always says it's awkward for him when people leave their underwear on.

I try to get a good massage twice a month and have had a wide variety of experiences. I only go to men, not because I find it erotic, I just don't like the way most women give massages.

It's perfectly find (and normal) to get hard during your massage. The masseuse will probably be able to tell what you like from your subtle reactions and concentrate on those spots a little more.

You'll go in, they'll give you a few minutes to undress, come back in and start. Depending on how nice the place is, they may also have showers for you to use.

The guy I go to most is in a day spa and he gives excellent massages. He knows I get hard because sometimes I have to adjust. He'll also give my thighs a good workout and sometimes ever so lightly brush up against my balls. I'm honestly not sure if he means to do it or not. I don't care either way. I've never blown my load during a massage, but I have had multiple masseuses make comments like "take all the time you need" as they exit the room for you to get dressed. I've heard of people getting stroked and what not while they're in there...but in my experience that has never happened.

14. somethingradical

where I am from in Georgia, my friends go to the massage parlors and get Massages from Chinese women and they get a "happy ending" which is a hand job

15. hp6969

hp6969 New Member

That all depends on you and the massage therapist that you have. You can be nude and draped (that's where they cover you with a sheet) or you can be undraped. Your comfort level will be dependent the comfort level of the massage therapist. I prefer to be nude and undraped. I think the flow is broken when sheets have to be adjusted and movements have to accommodate the underwear. Years ago I studied massage with a little guy from Thailand in the Village in New York. He was a firm believer in nude massage. He also said that an erection is natural and a good massage therapist shouldn't be put off by it. Some masssage therapist will give you a happy ending if you're into that, but be careful, in some places it's considered a veiled form of prostitution.
    I personally like the massage therapist to be also naked when he massages me, it gives me a sense of equality and makes me feel more at ease

16. Kokeshi Boy

Kokeshi Boy New Member

I've been to a few Thai massage parlors, you have the choice of men or women to administer your massage. There is also a private VIP room, with an actual door, not just a curtain. I opted for the VIP which was only $5 more. The cute asian masseur led me to my room and I undressed completely. I laid flat on my stomach and waited for him to come in. He had the most amazing strength that I had to ask him a couple of times to ease up. He gave a really great butt massage and his hands actually went in between my crack every so lightly. When he massage my inner thighs he 'accidently' touched my balls several of times. I immediately knew which direction this was going. When he asked me to turn onto my back I began to get hard. He squirted more massage oil over my chest, stomach and cock. He began on my shoulders and had his crotch placed over my head as he worked his way down to my stomach and drooling precum cock. He just teased me by massaging all around my groin and not touching my cock. This went on for about 5 minutes and it drove me crazy. I wanted him to just grab my cock and stroke it. He lift up one of my legs to stretch it out and he placed his other hand on my balls. My cock jumped several times and spewed more precum on my belly. He did the other leg and by now I was so hot and bothered. I figured it was ok to touch him since he had touched me. I pulled down on his track shorts and out popped a thick and juicy uncut member. I couldn't believe how big this little guy was! More to the story...but to cut things short you get what you bargain for and where you do your bargaining! email me for more details.

17. ninebark

Gold Member

I'm a massage therapist and am surprised at how most men don't like to be draped during massage. (I offer a sheet, or a towel or nothing if they choose, and I don't do anything sexual in my practice). It's actually much easier as a therapist to not have to move the sheet around and as a client I think it's a better massage. Most guys get hard which isn't an issue. Good blood flow--I guess it means I'm doing a good job!

I always go nude (unless I get cold) when I get a massage. And I almost always get hard and a few times I've had a spontaneous eruption. The inner thigh massage gets me so aroused!

18. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Instinct or experience? hmmmm...:biggrin1:

19. notasmallasian

notasmallasian New Member

Do they always give you the option of being nude or not?

20. saintedelephant

saintedelephant New Member

I have had several nude massages from a man. I have popped wood on a few occasions, he is very professional and just works around it. The only thing he has ever said is after when I was dressed he told me that I had a lot to work around, lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted