How far down do YOU roll the condom down?...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to roll the condom down until it stopped, which wasn't the full base of my dick but just where the skin starts to turn into the scrotum...Only recently have I rolled it down to this point, stretched it out then snap it to the bottom, which includes my balls. Is this how they are meant to be worn? LOL, whoops...

It feels much tighter (almost too tight, it kinda dips in around the rib) and much more secure. I'm guessing this is how I was always supposed to be wearing them, right? The thing is that I have a pretty huge sack (I can stretch it out like a batwing) so I guess I kinda just assumed I should stop rolling it down till I hit this (and just from comparing, I realized sack kinda starts higher up than some other guys'..)

Also, safe sex is obviously important, but does anyone else really fucking hate condoms? Feeling gets minimized a lot. I've been thinking about switching to the ultra thin kind, but how unsafe is that?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By doing this, I also realized that I've never factored in the girth of the base of my cock...which I measured with the condom on and was a bit over 5 1/2". Other than that though, as you can see from my pics, my penis is pretty even though so I won't change my stats. lol.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I unroll them all the way to the serial number, and still doesn't cover all of it. Yea it does take some of the sensation away, but I'd rather miss out on some of the sensation, than the rest of my life. No glove, no love!!!

Peace

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lemast, I can't really tell, but are you saying you put your scrotum inside the condom? No, that's definitely NOT how they are supposed to be worn.

As for the sensation, try putting two or three drops (no more than that) of water based lube in the tip of the condom before you put it on, then roll the condom down as far as it will go - but don't pull on it or stretch it, just unroll it onto your cock. The lube in the tip should help a little with the sensation.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lemast, I can't really tell, but are you saying you put your scrotum inside the condom? No, that's definitely NOT how they are supposed to be worn.

As for the sensation, try putting two or three drops (no more than that) of water based lube in the tip of the condom before you put it on, then roll the condom down as far as it will go - but don't pull on it or stretch it, just unroll it onto your cock. The lube in the tip should help a little with the sensation.
Yeah, that's basically what I'm saying.
I have a really big sack. It starts higher up my shaft than the average guy, I think. I pulled the condom to roll get to the end of my shaft (where it'd usually stop because the shaft turns into my sack). It's not really that I'm shoving extra scrotum in there as it is just me almost 100% covering my shaft. To do this, I basically just roll it down until it naturally stops because of my large scrotum (leaving like an inch of exposed shaft) then gently pull the condom down so that inch or so is covered. This makes it feel much tighter and secure around my shaft. Is this making me more prone to breakage though?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drew a diagram
4u9mzxk.jpg

The arrow points to where my ballsack starts. I have about an inch (maybe more) between that point and the actual end of my shaft on the underside.
The turqouise line shows where the condom stops when I roll it down. It stops right where my ballsack starts. When I pull the condom out and down, I put it where the blue line is. This means I technically have some of the scrotum in the condom, but in reality I'm just completeling the covering of my shaft.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
they go down like 3/4 of the way and then by the end its stretched all the way down

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I unroll it all the way down and then staple it for good measure.

Could try thumbtacks next time. :tongue:

Because of the foreskin, size and shape of my penis, I roll a condom about two-thirds of the way down and have to pull it down as it likes to roll up at little due to aforementioned factors. The width is tight as hell around my shaft pulling it down that far, but I'm yet to try anything other than an 'average' condom.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to roll the condom down until it stopped, which wasn't the full base of my dick but just where the skin starts to turn into the scrotum...Only recently have I rolled it down to this point, stretched it out then snap it to the bottom, which includes my balls. Is this how they are meant to be worn? LOL, whoops...

It feels much tighter (almost too tight, it kinda dips in around the rib) and much more secure. I'm guessing this is how I was always supposed to be wearing them, right? The thing is that I have a pretty huge sack (I can stretch it out like a batwing) so I guess I kinda just assumed I should stop rolling it down till I hit this (and just from comparing, I realized sack kinda starts higher up than some other guys'..)

Also, safe sex is obviously important, but does anyone else really fucking hate condoms? Feeling gets minimized a lot. I've been thinking about switching to the ultra thin kind, but how unsafe is that?

I FUCKIN HATE CONDOMS.... as soon as they touch my dick i get turned off. my dick won't even stay hard when i'm wearing a condom unless im like really really into the female. i just hit it raw now with my gf. i dont get that much pleasure from fukin with rubbers at all:mad:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could try thumbtacks next time. :tongue:

Because of the foreskin, size and shape of my penis, I roll a condom about two-thirds of the way down and have to pull it down as it likes to roll up at little due to aforementioned factors. The width is tight as hell around my shaft pulling it down that far, but I'm yet to try anything other than an 'average' condom.
Yeah, that's the thing with mine too...the foreskin plays a "roll" in it (play on words,*ba-dum-tissss*). When I put it on, I roll my foreskin down, then apply the condom, then like you said 2/3 down I roll my foreskin back up then continue rolling down, then roll foreskin back down again, then pull the rubber down tight so it gets the absolute bottom of my shaft, which forces a bit of my scrotum to be included (see diagram a couple of posts above). The only thing that annoys me is that if I pull on the resevoir tip, I can pull up the same amount of length that my condom would use so my foreskin can roll freely. This causes it to bunch up at the tip a bit, and if I don't have the bottom latch to the very end of my shaft (as opposed to leaving that bit of inch), I feel it'll slowly start making the condom start bunching up at the head..

I think you should try out a magnum or magnum XL. The reason a magnum works a bit better for me is because I don't have to be so rough with pulling it down to the bottom of my shaft, which is pretty unsafe in itself.

dalian01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a similar problem to some of the guys on here with it not covering my complete length. As a medical practioner I was motivated in finding a condom that was both long enough and comfortable. I contacted Durex and they sent me a sample of their XXL product.

I now am able to put a condom on with more ease (still a little too tight in girth) but with condom to spare in length! I have about 1 cm of unrolled condom at the base!

I would suggest you larger guys trying these :)