How far have you gone to check out a guy's package?

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who was "that guy" who put your curiosity in over-drive, and you did something very sneeky or risky just to see him naked and his dick.

Was it your roommate or the school jock; a relative, co-worker or neighbor? What did you have to do to see him naked?

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That guy was my mum's partner. I was so curious as to that ' bulge' in his underwear. I was about 12 at the time. I would not actually see it until I was was about 16. Before anyone asks I have NEVER HAD IT !

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
guys at my gym. but patience always yields results: eventually they show up with their junk visible in showers, steam room, sauna. other places i've lived, guys were obsessive about covering up as much as possible, but here guys seem just to let em swing...

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never really checked out a mates cock, apart from catching the odd accidental glance in toilets/changing rooms. Now, when I want to see cocks (and show mine) I go to a sauna and let any guy who wants to check it out. And if they want to do more with it, I'm usually ok with that too.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Who was "that guy" who put your curiosity in over-drive, and you did something very sneeky or risky just to see him naked and his dick.

Was it your roommate or the school jock; a relative, co-worker or neighbor? What did you have to do to see him naked?
college roomie was the first one i hoped for... i knew him b4 we roomed together, as soon as we shared digs, i saw it a lot every day

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can remember 1 time in high school there was a guy who wore really tight jeans everyday. His bulge looked huge and good. This particular day we were getting in our lockers at the same time (his locker was right next to mine) and I could just feel the heat of his body behind me...I thought I was going to pass out but then the unthinkable happened...I accidentally (serious accident) brushed the back of my hand on his crotch! DAMN I thought I was going to cum right then. The closest I ever got to see him naked was during a swim meet he had on nothing but his trunks and his body was NICE!

Reactions: greg_ca

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In high school I had a man-crush on a 3 upperclassmen that didn't know I existed. I went to the school library and found their pics and names from a yearbook. Then I looked up their PE classes. Back then, we all had to take showers after PE. So I figured that, if I timed it just right, I could see these guys naked as they were getting dressed in the locker room.

The only problem was that they had PE class at different times, and I couldn't keep coming up with excuses to be in the gym locker room when I wasn't suppose to be there. The "I lost my watch" excuse would only work a few times.

Anyway...the first time/first guy, I saw him with just his towel on. Nice body, but he slipped his shorts on underneath the towel. Then he actually helped me "look for my watch"-- LOL. Real nice guy, but damn his humility!

The second time/second guy-- I saw him toweling off at his locker with 1 leg up on the bench. JACKPOT!! I saw his dick and balls. Very average, but I went home and j/o to that image for a long time.

The third time/third guy-- he just stood around in his gym clothes talking to the other guys who were getting dressed, and I couldn't just hang around and wait to see his goods. But each time I did this little scheme, I saw other guys naked (or partially) so it was worth it. I remember seeing this asshole trouble-maker. He was a loud-mouth jerk, but I have to admit that he had "the package" to back it up. What a beautiful dick he had-- it flopped when he walked. He was one of those types who walked around naked --like flaunting it-- with his towel on his shoulder! I hated that guy so much, but yes, I ended up jerking off about him, too!

I think my little stalk-out plan worked ok, b/c otherwise I never would have seen these guys naked or even undressed. Getting that chance to "peek" at something that I wasn't suppose to see was the real rush. Some fantasies fulfilled.

Last edited:
Reactions: greg_ca

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago, my then-wife and I were at a restaurant with another couple. A group of college students came in-- about 6 or 7. They were sort of loud but not obnoxious-- just having a good time. But this one dude caught my attention and I was sort of distracted from the dinner conversation. He was very tall-- probably 6'5 or 6'6-- and just average looking, but he had "swagger"-- you know, like a cocky b-ball player.

Anyway, I saw him going to the restroom and I excused myself from the table. I was familiar with this restaurant, and knew it had a small bathroom-- only 1 stall, 2 urinals and no partition. When I got to the restroom, somebody other guy was in the stall and he was at a urinal. And I would have just gone to the other one, but we were both big guys in a tight space-- just too close for comfort (you know what I mean guys)

So, I just moved to the side and waited near the sink. GOT A PERFECT VIEW OF HIS DICK!! It was definitely 6" limp, big mushroom head, and I think foreskin pulled back. But he just stood there with his hand on his dick, dangling it but not peeing!!--?? He was a very big guy with a very big dick and very bad case of pee-shyness! But I guess that worked in my favor, b/c I got a chance to see a real eyeful of young man meat.

I ended up using the stall, and by the time I finished peeing and washed my hands, he was still standing there!!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a pity my local gym does not have mixed saunas !

I think every time I go to the gym that I wish I could just go into the mens locker room and check out all the guys packages. The locker room has a curved wall so you cant see in there at all from the front entrance which sucks. I am happy though when guys at the pool get out and the water sucks their shorts in. Most of the guys are soccer dad types but occasionally you can see some decent looking guys.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A housemate at Uni had a massive bulge, always thought it was mostly nuts til I saw him hard, in shorts. Never saw the meat as it were, but from the tent pole I estimated it to be a good 8.5 long, at least.
The only opportunity was when he asked to piss with me in to the same toilet. Got freaked out by the proposal so much (just because it was totally unexpected) that my denial of his request probably came across too strong. I kick myself to this day.

Female friends who had seen it were complimentary, in a round about prudish not-give-too-much away, sort of crap.
Darren if you're on here, say Hi! Sheffield Uni 1993-1996.

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That would be my best friend during highschool. He was a short guy but very athletic and in great shape. Because our group of friends were mostly jocks and larger guys everybody made jokes about his height and made fun saying that he had the smallest dick of us, etc. However, he was my closest friend, and I saw him in his boxers frequently... And I knew there was something under there that I just wanted to see. One day a few of us were at a friends helping him move stuff around his house - and we were holding something up together (he was standing and I was kneeling holding the bottom by him). One of the guys decided it'd be funny to "pant's" him and pull his shorts down... And his boxers came down too... There it happened. I was kneeling 3 inches away from his now exposed penis hanging in front of my face. He quickly hurried and pulled the shorts back up but I saw enough ;) he was packing a pretty big dick: like 5" flaccid, cut, and shaved - even more impressive on his tiny frame. I'll never forget that day!

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my case it just took a lot of patience. My co-worker, who is actually now my roommate, is a sexy Hispanic guy. He is straight, but very cool with me. Over the years he got comfortable enough with me to show me naked pics of himself, and he knows that I'm extremely attracted to him. The pics were taken for his gf, but he would show them to me whenever he had any new ones. He eventually would email them to me after letting me see them on his camera phone. :-0

He's around 6 inches long and pretty thick...probably around 5.5-6 girth. I also get to hear him fucking his gf when she's over...big turn on. Whats interesting is that around the house, he always makes sure to keep covered up...he never even walks around with his shirt off! Makes no sense because I've already seen every inch of his naked body! (no pun intended) Oh well....

jackhandy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
now i don't feel so bad - i've alwayst tried to check out and be checked out. great post (and looking forward to my visit!)

guys at my gym. but patience always yields results: eventually they show up with their junk visible in showers, steam room, sauna. other places i've lived, guys were obsessive about covering up as much as possible, but here guys seem just to let em swing...