How far is too far for you?

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
'How far is too far?" and "How rough is too rough?" when it comes to rough sex for you.
I thought I'd ask this question here since I saw a great deal of excitement in a few threads about rough sex/pain during sex/humiliation/ and even borderline rape. Noting the interest in such forms of intercourse I wanted to know from men who perform as bottoms and women who enjoy rough sex, just how far they are willing to let a partner go? What are your absolute limit.

And to the tops and dominate acting sexual partners of the site: "Do you enjoy rough sex and making your partner bend to your will/experience some form of pain/ humiliation? How far are you willing to go in this 'department'?"

I myself have a rape fetish/ fantasy (which 'yes', I know isn't the healthiest thing) but am a virgin...so obviously I can't say for sure yet but I think I'll be into it and the whole being dominated thing. I CAN say though already that I don't want to do anything having to do with scat or serious leather bondage....because it scares me. : ( lol

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'How far is too far?" and "How rough is too rough?" when it comes to rough sex for you.
I thought I'd ask this question here since I saw a great deal of excitement in a few threads about rough sex/pain during sex/humiliation/ and even borderline rape. Noting the interest in such forms of intercourse I wanted to know from men who perform as bottoms and women who enjoy rough sex, just how far they are willing to let a partner go? What are your absolute limit.

And to the tops and dominate acting sexual partners of the site: "Do you enjoy rough sex and making your partner bend to your will/experience some form of pain/ humiliation? How far are you willing to go in this 'department'?"

I myself have a rape fetish/ fantasy (which 'yes', I know isn't the healthiest thing) but am a virgin...so obviously I can't say for sure yet but I think I'll be into it and the whole being dominated thing. I CAN say though already that I don't want to do anything having to do with scat or serious leather bondage....because it scares me. : ( lol

Here U my young black brotha....see pic and holla back at me here with a ptv -email:wink: 050_50.jpg
What you think!

nowayzomg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As long as you yourself and the guy you're with know your limits, I don't think there's anything wrong with role playing, like rape like you mentioned. Of course there's always the "safe word" to make sure things go ok.

I have the same limits as you, no scat, no leather stuff. Also no things too out there like gas masks and all of that weird stuff, that freaks me out. I do like it really rough, but I don't want physical injuries beyond some bruises and stuff, I don't mind that.

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
As long as you yourself and the guy you're with know your limits, I don't think there's anything wrong with role playing, like rape like you mentioned. Of course there's always the "safe word" to make sure things go ok.

I have the same limits as you, no scat, no leather stuff. Also no things too out there like gas masks and all of that weird stuff, that freaks me out. I do like it really rough, but I don't want physical injuries beyond some bruises and stuff, I don't mind that.
I think we're on the same page as far as the boundaries go 100 percent.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as fantasies? hammers & nails sometimes come into it.
seriously.
but in reality? ...ok, there's been bruises, knives, leather...urm...no hammers & nails though!

i don't think having outlandish fantasies is unhealthy as long as you're playing safe in reality.

where i draw the line? where pain overtakes pleasure, where permanent physical harm is a risk.

D_Blu_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Wow. I'm really surprised that this thread hasn't gotten more replies after seeing the amount of enthusiasm about videos where rough sex is performed and the excessive talk about how intriguing and sexual stimulating it is.

Perhaps talk of rough and humiliating sex is a taboo topic even here on this site and is best kept 'hush hush'? LMAO