How far will you go out of your way to use a clean bathroom

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by actioncfc, Dec 10, 2007.

1. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    How far will you go to use a better bathroom? How much will you make your schedule around it? I used to leave home at 6:15 AM and not return home until after 10:00PM. I had small number of places I would go to use the bathroom. The would have to be clean, not to busy and with a short distance of my travels. Is their other people who do the same?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I rarely go to places that have dirty bathrooms. I usually go at home, my school, or my sons school, so it's rarely an issue. I don't recall ever going out of my way to use a clean bathroom before, though.

3. BigDuder

BigDuder New Member

ill go anywhere, including outdoors.

4. viking1

Gold Member

Better be careful when going out doors. What if someone shuts the door suddenly!? :eek:

5. MR.BLACK

MR.BLACK Active Member

Albums:
    depends on the options available i think that this is more of an issue in bigger citys tho

6. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:

Using the outdoors in many cases is better than most bathrooms. I am not being picking about them. I just would rather use a certain bathroom that would be clean, quiet and not having people running in and out. I have been to New York City and other large cities and found them to be clean, yet so busy that you feel you need to get out fast. Not that I want to be in their for long either.

7. prince_will

Gold Member

Albums:
    in high school, the bathrooms were so disgusting, it was too easy for me to wait till i got home. people used to intentionally pee on the floor. and there was this one case where some psycho wiped their shit on the walls of the bathroom stalls. i would've fainted but i remembered the piss on the floor.

8. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer a clean bathroom but can do my business really quick elsewhere if I have to.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

I used to be an outreach educator for a small museum and I drove cross country throughout the school year.

I have stopped in gas stations an rest areas with bathrooms so heinously, filthy that I literally lost the urge to go. That's right, the site and smell of of some bathrooms literally scared the pee back up inside me. :eek::redface:

10. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I stopped shopping at a certain Home Depot store because of its dirty mens room. Complaints to the help desk weren't productive.:mad:

11. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    When nature comes acallin' any port in storm will do, Matey! :tongue: Now how far out of the way one will go to use a good gloryhole, that be a quite different question. :rolleyes:

12. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh Man! I agree, in my high school there were cigarette burns on the toilet seats and NO Privacy, and everyone used the same two bathrooms to smoke in and some to use the facillities. At my College campus I would go to where the theaters are to use the toilet if I really had to go, but if I just had to piss the cleanest urinal would do and I allways go at home before I go to class.

13. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

At High School I used to hold it in all day until I got home

then raced my sister up the stairs for the toilet

14. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I was always fairly chilled about this - one can always hover. Living in France has taught me three things - 1. to be even more chilled about this, 2. that the need to pass solids can nearly always be supressed, 3. to carry tissue.

Everyone pees outside in France, well rural France anyway - I have visitors, male and female, who go in my garden rather than use the porcelain - the polite ones ask which plants need the nitrates. Gotta smile.

15. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Piss kills plants :eek:

16. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Bollocks does it! Maybe yours does :tongue: and in over large quantities, certainly it can have a negative effect. But my roses are in excellent order with a potty or two worth of child's urine at the base of the plant once or twice a week.

17. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I bet it smells like hell

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Nope - not at all. You're too uptight about body waste - now if I was talking about human faeces I could understand that comment. That'd be way gross. But urine (from a healthy person) is really quite clean and contains some rather useful things.

In the height of summer I do ask visitors who insist on peeing outside to do so further from the house - but with the pee on the roses I have never had a bad smell off it. We're talking twice a week here, man - there is no build up that would cause a bad smell or poison the plants.

19. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Why would anyone want to go outside instead of in the house?

I could be in a store, cart full of stuff, go into the washroom and if it's filthy, I just leave all the stuff and go home.

20. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I couldnt agree more, a little uncivilized.

Draft saved Draft deleted