How far would you be willing to go to make your penis bigger?

olinguito88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My biggest interest is penis enlargement.

I have used penis pump and gotten a hyaluronic acid filler in the past.

I am also considering getting a surgical procedure in the future.

I was just wondering how far the other fellows are willing go to enlarge their penis.
Would you ever get surgical procedure? Filler?

Reactions: spitandshovelover

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i was in my 20s. I went to a sex store and bought or brought..anyways. I owned a penis pump and used it daily, had pills and anything i could use because i was jealous of men who were larger, until my early 30s and then i quit using enlargement tools because ended up talking to a therapist about what i percieved was something wrong, i felt short changed. Was told to quit worrying about something out of my control..
Now, I am now in my 40s and i am content with my size. I am not the biggest or the smallest and i am cool with that. That is my 2 cents.

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I was just wondering how far the other fellows are willing go to enlarge their penis.

I draw the line at surgery or anything that can permanently hurt me. I mean what's the use of having a massive cock if you can't use it?

I see some guys who went ape shit with injections, pumping, surgery etc. and have these frankencocks that barely work and can't get hard. What's the use?

I would rather have a nice cock and just maximize it. If that means the ceiling is 1-2", so be it.

Giacomo cavernosa

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would do HA injection. HA is safe enough, but probably out of my PE budget. The farthest I’ve gone was my short dip into chem PE. I injected PGE1 into my dick. I started shaking and sweating with the needle in my dick. I never did it again

Reactions: Luso

torontobjj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with these points here. if the surgery can be sure that I'll still have full function of the member, then that's something I'd have to save up for and... during the fund raising I should be keeping that goal in mind.

$10 000+ is quite a lot to spend when at the current point in time, $24 000 is what the average person earns a year on minimum wage.

Money is one issue, a minor one. My bigger issue is having a deformed cock and being delusional enough to think it looks good...or losing all use of my cock for a few mm,

There are literally hundreds of horror stories and lawsuits from penis surgery. As of now: No thanks,.

Reactions: Stratavos

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried the pump thing. I tried the jelqing as well. After a month I just stopped. I would look online at the sheer commitment over the course of literaly years and think even then it's like the gym - you can't stop or you lose most of it. Surgey is not ever in my sights.

Reactions: ssss

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
If pumps, pills or creams, potions or lotions or serums actually worked and there were no serious side effects, I’d definitely be in—who wouldn’t?
But I wouldn’t do surgery. Going under the knife should only be an option if life or health is on the line- not for a bigger cock.

Reactions: SilicateWielder

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I draw the line at surgery or anything that can permanently hurt me. I mean what's the use of having a massive cock if you can't use it?

I see some guys who went ape shit with injections, pumping, surgery etc. and have these frankencocks that barely work and can't get hard. What's the use?

I would rather have a nice cock and just maximize it. If that means the ceiling is 1-2", so be it.

I agree with these points here. if the surgery can be sure that I'll still have full function of the member, then that's something I'd have to save up for and... during the fund raising I should be keeping that goal in mind.

$10 000+ is quite a lot to spend when at the current point in time, $24 000 is what the average person earns a year on minimum wage.

Escarlata

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im saving money to get a surgery. Im going to put me Silicone in a specializated place in Mallorca. Im more worried about the girth than the lenght.

I have been reading and they cut a tensor that let your inside side of cock go outside. But sometimes I feel that it o my Works when the cock is soft and it doesn't convince me

StoomyDean

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Do you surgeon promised you some hard erection after the surgery?

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was in my 20s. I went to a sex store and bought or brought..anyways. I owned a penis pump and used it daily, had pills and anything i could use because i was jealous of men who were larger, until my early 30s and then i quit using enlargement tools because ended up talking to a therapist about what i percieved was something wrong, i felt short changed. Was told to quit worrying about something out of my control..
Now, I am now in my 40s and i am content with my size. I am not the biggest or the smallest and i am cool with that. That is my 2 cents.
This is very true your post. As the years went by I cared less and less what people thought of my size. Up until 3 years ago did I learn to stop caring...as MUCH. It still stings a Lil to hear "your small". We all want to be big maybe not the biggest cause there will ALWAYS be someone bigger, thicker, better, stronger, faster, smarter, etc. But we all want to be big nonetheless. I think you'd be lying to yourself otherwise. Sure, we as men are more than just cocks, buuut it's one less thing to worry about if your well endowed.