How far would you be willing to travel to hook up with an LPSG member?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hotrocker, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Hotrocker

Hotrocker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Traveling around the country to have a passionate fuck with a fellow LPSG member. Both sides of the spectrum: some people wouldn't dream of it... whilst others may fantasize about it on an obsessive level. I've read several recent posts about traveling around to hook up with a fellow member... but just where do you draw the line? Anecdotes and opinions are welcome.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll confess.......I'd be on a plane to south florida in a heartbeat for some quality time with Hardguard

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I don't really use the net with the intention of meeting people, I just enjoy chatting during the time when I'd normally be watching tv. I don't totally discount wanting to meet someone but in the time I've used the net it's never happened except in one case and that was a woman and we both travelled half way to meet up for lunch and have since met several times. I've seen lots of people get hurt from getting over involved with people on the net, far more than I've heard having a good experience from meeting. If I ever did come across a guy on the net who I wanted to meet I'd expect him to do the travelling, I am after all a spoiled princess :)

4. Hotrocker

Albums:
    Heh, if distance (and money) wasn't an object, I'd be on a plane to a few states for some quality time with some hotties. I know where you're coming from, Industrial.

I understand that, SP. Some people haven't the time (and in your specific case, nor the inclination) to make a trip just to fuck... especially if one knows they can get some locally with much more ease. And the risk of getting hurt just further dampens the spirits of the non risk- takers.

This is obviously a case by case topic. :tongue: Thanks for the input, SP.

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

That sounds like me, too. I can't see myself meeting anyone from here for sex.

6. viking1

Gold Member

Time and money to travel would be the problem for me. There are plenty of women on here I'd love to meet, though. That is, if any of them would want to meet me, which I kinda doubt.

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

You already know I'd want to meet you. :smile:

As far as me... I would have to be REALLY interested in the person to travel. I couldn't do it just for a fuck. I've only met two people on LPSG that I would be willing to travel for in a heartbeat. I'm sure that the longer I stay, and the more I get to know people, that number will grow.

8. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    damn, so no one is coming to New Jersey then?

9. circumstances

circumstances New Member

i've flown from south florida to chicago to further an "internet affair." that was before i'd joined LPSG though. i have no hesitation about traveling again, if i met the right person.

10. Hotrocker

Albums:
    :smile: It sounds as though you maintain personal standards. Great to read that. I hope that the number does, in fact, grow for you.

11. hairyguy29

hairyguy29 Member

Albums:
    My travel radius would be related to the girth of whoever wanted to meat me ;) More girth, more desire to travel LOL.

Hairyguy

12. Hotrocker

Albums:
    I'm going to Jersey in 3 days... but I'm hoping to fuck the chick I'm traveling there for. Plus... I'm straight. :tongue:

Sounds ambitious. I think its good to try for what one desires... so long as they don't get obsessive about it.

I wish you well. Good luck and enjoy it!

13. Instinctual Lover

Instinctual Lover New Member

Albums:
    Hmm
    I would not travel, but would meet the right person if he came here. For me, safety would be the biggest concern.

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd be in New Jerey NOW if you didn't have that 0%gay in your profile!

15. slowaneezee

slowaneezee New Member

Albums:
    Pretty difficult for me to say whether I would expend the time and money to get with someone that I know only through keyboard and camera.... I would say that i would require a connection that goes beyond just the desire to hook up for sex...

16. Totally Twisted

Totally Twisted New Member

I wouldn't meet anyone from here, but then I don't know any of you yet. If I did meet up with someone, it would just be as friends as I'm not interested in anything else.

However, in the past I've flown from the UK to NY a few times to visit a guy that I met on the net and we had an amazing time.

17. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

Money is the problem for me. Not much of it to travel on. I must limit myself to driving and only about 100 miles or so.

18. Claddah76

Claddah76 Member

Albums:
    I travel frequently and would love to suck off members in the cities i visit

19. Blocko

Blocko Member

Have met people from around the world that I know on the net while I happened to already be visiting the area they were in... have met and even hooked up with people I met on the net (who lived local).

I keep an open mind about meeting people here. While I wouldn't rule it out, I would say that it was unlikely.

The main problem is honesty; LPSG bends reality to a large extent. I can accept a few white lies, but this place breeds porkies. If I was confident the person I was meeting had the respect to deal with me honestly and I thought they were worth it, yeah I would meet them.

20. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

South Korea but unfortunately the percentages are wrong :wink: :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted