How far would you be willing to travel to hook up with an LPSG member?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'd travel 3 and a half to meet someone off here.. he knows who he is.. and it totally isn't for sex either lol.. other than that I wouldn't travel anywhere to meet any other person.. they can come here.

NCLA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, money is not a problem with me, just time. I do 5-month rotations on this cruise ship in Hawaii, then I'm off for 5 weeks, during the time I have off, I would travel anywhere.My next block of time off is from 8/11-9/28. Money is not an issue for me, since I work every day. I would love to meet somone on the islands here, but that is unlikley, so I'm up to meet a lady anywhere else in august.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to meet a few... but all flirting aside...not for sex...just to hang out or get to know each other. I mean it would be fun to hear the persons voice etc. I enjoy meeting people period ...so if someone was in the area it would be fun.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd drive 4-6 hours max but doubt I could afford to hop on a plane for some sex no matter how fun it would be.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason - hmmm jersey you say?? I'd love to meet you, and would do it in a heart beat I came there ( next trip planned for early 08 ....you never know, you might still be single :)

I would travel to meet people, but usually only because I LOVE to travel, and I also like meeting new and interesting people.

I can get good sex just about anytime I need it, but meeting people who inspire and interest me is something I'd never shy away from.

x
Honey

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Last summer two female friends I met online came here from Russia for a holiday. It was too bad that I was working at time, but we had some great times none the less. They both want to come again but we have to get our dates right this time.

When traveling, it's good to have a reason for going other than lying on a beach or looking at old stones. Having a friend there makes the trip a lot more interesting. We may ride our motorcycles to Odessa this year and I have some online friends I could look-up (hook-up? :).

But I wouldn't go somewhere just for sex, that would be a waste of time. A big penis or a lovely pussy isn't enough to get get me on an airplane. There would have to be a strong emotional connection to the person and I would want to be sure it was a safe situation.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My travel radius would be related to the girth of whoever wanted to meat me ;) More girth, more desire to travel LOL.
tee hee hee :biggrin1: ditto

have met and even hooked up with people I met on the net (who lived local).

I keep an open mind about meeting people here. While I wouldn't rule it out, I would say that it was unlikely.

The main problem is honesty; LPSG bends reality to a large extent. I can accept a few white lies, but this place breeds porkies. If I was confident the person I was meeting had the respect to deal with me honestly and I thought they were worth it, yeah I would meet them.
Does that mean you are coming to Atlanta for Christmas afterall...:veryhappy:

I was going to meet naughty and do the wild thing but.... she found out about it and called the cops. So, no I wouldn't do it.
ROTFLMAO

When traveling, it's good to have a reason for going other than lying on a beach or looking at old stones. But I love spending the day on the beach and looking at ruins! Having a friend there makes the trip a lot more interesting. True, but if they have to plan every second then there is a problem. We may ride our motorcycles to Odessa this year and I have some online friends I could look-up (hook-up? :).

But I wouldn't go somewhere just for sex, that would be a waste of time. A big penis or a lovely pussy isn't enough to get get me on an airplane. Agreed There would have to be a strong emotional connection to the person and I would want to be sure it was a safe situation. Most definetely, plus as my friend Chuck says, "the one with the pussy gets driven to."

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seven hour road trip to meet someone online, *but*

1) We had forged an intense intellectual, emotional, D/s bond through a month and a half of long daily conversations ... typically a few hours each day.

2) I was already planning the trip before we met; our online conversation started when I mentioned I'd be visiting her city several times over the following four months.

Best four months of my life.

I agree with previous posters. No travel outside of usual diving distances just for sex, anything more would require a real connection.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
njqt- I'll make an exception in your case! There are some nice, secluded sites nearby. I can give you a personal tour!! :)

The one with the pussy gets driven to? I'll come to the airport.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still saving to travel from the UK to NC to meet someone from here...

I'd not normally consider travelling more than say 100 miles, but for someone as special as him, I honestly don't think there is a limit to how far I'd travel.

You saving up to come see me and I did not know about it? I will have to inform the wife we are having company! :tongue: Could not resist!!!

I don't have a problem with meeting people. I actually enjoy meeting folk but I am not sure I would spend my money to hop on a plane or fill a tank to do so. If I am in the area it would be great. So far I have only met one person from lpsg (she and her hubby) while traveling with work to FL. They were great! I don't regret it adn would do that again.

My next trip is in New Mexico.. :) lol