How far would you be willing to travel to hook up with an LPSG member?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'd travel pretty damned far.

Who's gonna let a little distance stand between two people who are crazy in love with each other?

However, I draw the line at 10 hours of travel, one way. Whether it be by bus, train or plane. I don't like to ride in vehicles for long.:smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Who's gonna let a little distance stand between two people who are crazy in love with each other?

However, I draw the line at 10 hours of travel, one way. Whether it be by bus, train or plane. I don't like to ride in vehicles for long.:smile:

Oh, I'd probably travel a long way for true love, but not just for sex.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Haha, understood. I was just recently asked to travel over 20 hours by bus to meet up with some chick... and then I drew the line. Theres only so much I'd do for pussy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who's gonna let a little distance stand between two people who are crazy in love with each other? However, I draw the line at 10 hours of travel, one way. Whether it be by bus, train or plane. I don't like to ride in vehicles for long.:smile:
OMG, You are such a romantic! While I believe in true love, I have been burned enough to have serious doubts about finding it...especially on the internet.

Haha, understood. I was just recently asked to travel over 20 hours by bus to meet up with some chick... and then I drew the line. Theres only so much I'd do for pussy.
20 hours by bus?!?!? That is ridiculous! I on the other hand am but a 3 hour drive away from you now. :smile: Maybe we should meet in the middle....

I Would Drive Or Fly Any Where To Give Hotrocker982 The Best Bj Of His Life!!!!
Get in line Chavous, I'm first.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, You are such a romantic! While I believe in true love, I have been burned enough to have serious doubts about finding it...especially on the internet.

20 hours by bus?!?!? That is ridiculous! I on the other hand am but a 3 hour drive away from you now. :smile: Maybe we should meet in the middle....

Get in line Chavous, I'm first.

I think that 20 hours is absolutely ludacris... but 3 hours is far from it ;) Meeting in the middle sounds great to me, NJ.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No fucking or anything like that. I would travel to meet some of the great people on here to give them a big hug and say thankyou and spend some time together.:smile:

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i have met a few people online but not from this site, a 4 hr train journey was the longest i did i currently have a friend who drives a couple of hrs to me on a fairly regular basis so i must be doing something right :tongue: :biggrin1:

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've travelled a lot (probably more than ten times), only one of which I can say turned out bad...I met a female from Germany in NYC and she had the most God awful breath I had ever smelled. In hindsight I should have let her use some mouthwash, she had a banging ass body!

That still is outweighed by the other girls I've met in NY my other travels...I would say I'm limited to the united states because travelling abroad would look kinda suspicious at home ya know?

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've travelled a lot (probably more than ten times), only one of which I can say turned out bad...I met a female from Germany in NYC and she had the most God awful breath I had ever smelled. In hindsight I should have let her use some mouthwash, she had a banging ass body!

That still is outweighed by the other girls I've met in NY my other travels...I would say I'm limited to the united states because travelling abroad would look kinda suspicious at home ya know?

hahahaha, Im soooo selfconcious about my breath. ALWAYS has to be perfect when Im going to be using it on another.