How far would you go?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Closet Donkey, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Closet Donkey

Closet Donkey New Member

How much would you be prepared to spend if you knew that there was a method that could permenantly enlarge your penis to your dream size within a few months at the most?

This is an honest question, and I'm not some troll advertising penis enlargement pills or anything like that. I'm simply curious as I understand that jelqing can take serveral years to show significant results.

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    In a few months get like 3" :) Hmmm $15k but thats only if my dick would never loose that size and I wouldn't have any scars to detract from appearance, and of course it was functional. :)

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no money at all

4. Naked Truth

Naked Truth New Member

Albums:

Wouldn't spent a dime, there are natural ways of doing it.

5. Rocco XP

Rocco XP New Member

I would accept the fate of never having a well paying job for 3 inches of extra length. I wouldnt sell an inch of what I have for 10,000,000 ether. Cock size is very important to me. Money is not. In fact working is not. Money is. I will marry up. I will be a house husband of sorts. Whilst she brings in the big bucks I will provide the big cock.

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

good luck, women mostly are looking for men equal to their status. Except you want a 60 year old lady :biggrin1:

7. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Isn't that called a Golddigger? Or am I mistaken :)

But in answer to the original question, I probably would but there would have to be absolutley no risk to me or my body. Reasonably cheap (hey I can dream right?) and the results were permenant. If and only if those three requirements were met.

8. Oliver

Oliver New Member

This is an honest response. If there were a guaranteed method which could enlarge you to any dream size in a matter of months I would be prepared to pay a significant amount of money. As opposed to the mostly free "natural exercise" method which can give gains in the region of one to three inches I would happily pay up to $20,000 for up to 20 more inches! Who knows, I might not even stop there, with regular payment plans the treatment could go on and on. Who will sign up for this MORE - gage?

9. dongalong

Gold Member

I'd pay $100, I only have one more inch to grow to become my dream size.

I have already spent a few hundred experimenting with different devices and pills to make my cock grow more than 2".

Draft saved Draft deleted