How far would you go?

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much would you be prepared to spend if you knew that there was a method that could permenantly enlarge your penis to your dream size within a few months at the most?

This is an honest question, and I'm not some troll advertising penis enlargement pills or anything like that. I'm simply curious as I understand that jelqing can take serveral years to show significant results.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a few months get like 3" :) Hmmm $15k but thats only if my dick would never loose that size and I wouldn't have any scars to detract from appearance, and of course it was functional. :)

Naked Truth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much would you be prepared to spend if you knew that there was a method that could permenantly enlarge your penis to your dream size within a few months at the most?

This is an honest question, and I'm not some troll advertising penis enlargement pills or anything like that. I'm simply curious as I understand that jelqing can take serveral years to show significant results.

Wouldn't spent a dime, there are natural ways of doing it.

I would accept the fate of never having a well paying job for 3 inches of extra length. I wouldnt sell an inch of what I have for 10,000,000 ether. Cock size is very important to me. Money is not. In fact working is not. Money is. I will marry up. I will be a house husband of sorts. Whilst she brings in the big bucks I will provide the big cock.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I would accept the fate of never having a well paying job for 3 inches of extra length. I wouldnt sell an inch of what I have for 10,000,000 ether. Cock size is very important to me. Money is not. In fact working is not. Money is. I will marry up. I will be a house husband of sorts. Whilst she brings in the big bucks I will provide the big cock.

good luck, women mostly are looking for men equal to their status. Except you want a 60 year old lady :biggrin1:

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Isn't that called a Golddigger? Or am I mistaken :)

But in answer to the original question, I probably would but there would have to be absolutley no risk to me or my body. Reasonably cheap (hey I can dream right?) and the results were permenant. If and only if those three requirements were met.

Oliver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is an honest response. If there were a guaranteed method which could enlarge you to any dream size in a matter of months I would be prepared to pay a significant amount of money. As opposed to the mostly free "natural exercise" method which can give gains in the region of one to three inches I would happily pay up to $20,000 for up to 20 more inches! Who knows, I might not even stop there, with regular payment plans the treatment could go on and on. Who will sign up for this MORE - gage?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'd pay $100, I only have one more inch to grow to become my dream size.

I have already spent a few hundred experimenting with different devices and pills to make my cock grow more than 2".