MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
would so depend on the who i was hooking up with. and if horny won out over lazy that day. lazy and horny are forever at conflict.

ml

when lazy wins we're talking no travel outside of Domino's delivery range.

the ego says: i'm the cute one. i don't travel. i kill time until you show up.
mickey says: god you're a bitch.

Last edited:

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a guaranteed hook up? No farther than something that could be handled in one day. This includes going there, being there for between a few hours to most of the day, and going back. This probably means no more than an hour or so of travel time, one way, in any direction.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I first met The Squeeze, he was on vacation in Spain. We spent the last week of his vacation in bed with our mouths locked together and taking turns inserting body parts into willing body cavities.

A month later I flew from Barçelona to New York, New York to SLC, SLC to Atlanta, Atlanta to Buenos Aires. There were more direct flights, but none where I could exclusively burn through SkyMiles. Total travel time was 34 hours. Haven't bothered to figure out the total air miles.

To any Delta employees on LPSG, thank you for being so considerate and helpful on that paralyzing chain of long-haul flights so many years ago. I sincerely hope you all survive the economic wierdness without too much pain. :smile: Now, if Delta would just allow us AmEx Platinum members to once again use SkyMiles to upgrade to business class on Flights 110 and 101 (they stopped when BsAs suddenly became a popular route) I would continue to give them my business. LAN Chile does, and they have a better selection of wines and real food, linens, stainless flat wear, china, crystal flutes, and newer planes. Even tourist class doesn't have to pay for drinks. About 1/3 the cost of most American carriers. But if you're traveling practically half way around the world to get laid, you may as well travel in comfort and arrive ready for action. :biggrin1:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
would so depend on the who i was hooking up with. and if horny won out over lazy that day. lazy and horny are forever at conflict.

ml

when lazy wins we're talking no travel outside of Domino's delivery range.

the ego says: i'm the cute one. i don't travel. i kill time until you show up.
mickey says: god you're a bitch.

Would you hook up with a guy from some other state traveling to meet you?

No, I'm not 'stalking' you. Just wondering....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would you hook up with a guy from some other state traveling to meet you?

No, I'm not 'stalking' you. Just wondering....

if i liked the guy? absolutely. and i would make sure i made travel time worth the bother.

it's not a hook up situation but have hauled my happy ass out to the west coast to visit my boy when he's parked in one place for too long. heart strings and horny will defeat the lazy without fail. or he flies back for week long visits. i'm building a nifty collection of tiny airplane blankets and sleep masks.

ml