How far would you travel for a hook-up?

bigman420

Experimental Member
Media
I was in a long distance relationship with this girl from Indiana once (I was living in GA at the time). I would take a trip up there about once a month for a long weekend, and basically we would just fuck the whole time. We were deeply in love for most of the relationship which lasted about a year and a half, but towards the end we just fought all the time. So at the end, having fallen out of love with her, I was just going up there to get laid basically. If I remember correctly that was a 700 miles or so.

bradhottop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been from San Francisco to Sydney (14.5 hour flight) to go to a party and hook up with a guy I know there. Left SF Thursday night, arrive Syd Sat morning, party that night, in bed (on the table, on the floor, on the washing machine, etc.) all day Sunday, fly out Monday afternoon Syd time to arrive in SF at 8:00 am Monday and go right to work. Good thing I can sleep on planes, cause he kept me "up" most of the time I was there. :wink::smile:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a same city kind of girl.
There would have to be an amazing connection for me to fly to another city/country for some ass. However, if I happened to be in their city, or nearby city, for some reason, it'd be on. :biggrin1:

:rolleyes: Hmmmm,
Anybody going to make any suggestive offers to test my limits.
:biggrin1: I have an offer for you. Care to visit so we can meat?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college I made a few trips to Garden City from Dodge City, Kansas (about an hour one way) to visit a friend of mine who taught middle school (I was studying to be an elementary school teacher). We weren't dating, but we were close fuck buddies. Usually I'd stay the night and try to drive back early in the morning... and then I started missing class because of this...

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: I have an offer for you. Care to visit so we can meat?

Would love to visit.
You do know I have obligations that make it almost impossible to even get out of my house.

But it can't be just to meet.
It would have to be to meat. :biggrin1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hook-up? About 100 miles. A £20 day-return train ride. It didn't always work out, but no great loss. A good friend? About 450 miles (London - Amsterdam).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For a girl, the hotter and the better in bed, the farther I go. I have traveled over 24 hours, but I got laid for two weeks straight.

For a guy the bigger and harder, the longer I will travel.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
This is all really fascinating.

I was under the impression that traveling (outside your own metropolis) was perceived as a 'weakness' and 'desperation.'

That always struck me as odd -- people would wait weeks, months or years for sex but wouldn't take a few-hour day-trip if the opportunity arose.