How far would you travel for a hook-up?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I am a same city kind of girl.
There would have to be an amazing connection for me to fly to another city/country for some ass. However, if I happened to be in their city, or nearby city, for some reason, it'd be on. :biggrin1:

:biggrin1: I have an offer for you. Care to visit so we can meat?

Do we get to share some meat?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't walk across the street. But for love, I'd cross an ocean.
I feel ya. There may be a point in my life where I will have the opportunity to cross oceans for love, but for now I'm pretty much at the point where I would be happy with the opportunity to hook-up. Though I'd probably just chicken out. TBH I have never "hooked-up" - I've always felt something (more than horny) for my partner.

I guess the question is kind of a gauge of how much you value "hook-ups" (casual sex). That's an interesting angle, too!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Am flying from Miami to San Diego today to hook-up with my bf (LDR) for Valentine's weekend. Does that count?
Happy trails to you!!

Hmm. I never really defined "hook-ups." I guess I was thinking more like 'online acquaintances' or even 'occasional fuck buddies' -- the gist being that the trip is SPECIFICALLY to have sex.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
If it was just a hook-up and nothing else. . . Maybe the other side of town. If theres other benifits to the trip, I would go pretty much anywhere. I flew from Taipei to Singapore to hook up with a girl I knew once. But my Taiwanese visa was expiring and I could go anywhere so why not go somewhere where I had a place to stay and a girl to lay?