how fast 2 cum??

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sex101, Jan 1, 2008.

1. sex101

sex101 Member

Albums:
    hi everyone

i was wondering i quickly you guys could come, i was watching some j/o races and it can take these guys upp to 10mins, if i wanted to cum quickly i could cum in under a minute (is this to quick), most of my wanks only last a couple of minutes unless i take my time.

so if you wanted to cum quickly how long would it take.

2. rebel369

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i could probably cum in the same amount of time that you are talking about if i wanted to.

when i jack off it normally takes me about 10-20 minutes to cum unless i want to bust a quick nut lol

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

My 39 year-old lover and I have this thing for each other so bad that we can mutually get off in just under a minute, especially if we're in a public place. Sometimes it involves a little oral, but to do it quick we first have to make that certain eye contact and then mutually jack off hard and furious. We can cum almost at the same time, but that's not the point. The point is to get off as quickly as possible.

Anybody every play "Pizza Man?"

4. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

if i am really horny i can cum very quickly...a couple minutes. but i rarely do that cause when it gets to feeling soooo good i want it to last.:biggrin1:

5. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I'm already hard and horny I can cum in under a minute (though I generally prefer to make it last). Soft to hard to cumming in about 3 minutes if I want to get off in a hurry.

6. cr8tvt

cr8tvt New Member

If i want a fast jack off, it'd over in a minute. but i usually edge so it takes at least and hour or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted