How fast did you fall in Love?

hung_big: I'm in Love, Head over Heels. The funny thing is, it didn't take much time at all. I never believed in true love, and I thought it would take time to work a relationship. But my love and I, clicked like the moment we met. We were on the same wavelength, both of us had a great sence of humour, were turned on by each-other, cared and loved one another and we just seemed to have that "one in a lifetime" spark. It was only a short while later that I felt I was truely, truely in love.

Has anybody fallen in love so quickly? Or pehaps it was au contrare and you at first didn't care much for each-other and the more time you spent together you grew for each-other?

Please tell me.

*Oh and Please note, I'm a man possessed: You will most likely refer to my love everytime I post from now on, and I'm sorry if it gets so repetitive, but I'm love. I'm falling so hard I don't think I could ever get up if I hit the ground.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was completely in love with my wife the first night that we went out....long story, but I had known her before as friends, but going out on that date, knowing that she could be all mine, I was head over heals...

prep

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't believe in "one true love". However, I've never said "I love you" in the sense of being in love unless I mean it. I've only said it to two people in my life. I do, however, tell my friends "I love you" but that'sa different sense.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - the love thing is kind of scary to me...I mean I have seen many guy friends really fall in love w/a girl and when some goes wrong - they are totally destroyed especially putting so much trust in someone...I have seen some guys really fall apart - like getting depressed and some suicidal over a girl...I would never want to get like that over another person...But I do like to see people in love...And I have actually feel more comfortable telling a guy friend I love them than any girl I ever dated...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - I got a friend like that - I call him a relationship junkie...As soon as a girl dumps him - he will stock her for a little and then go out and find another girl at the club and I swear a day or two later he is calling her his girlfriend - crazy...I try to talk to him and he knows he has a problem...I am wondering what happened to him as a child to make him need emotional support from a girlfriend all the time - I mean this guy falls hard - I mean even before he might have sex w/the girl...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my 2 cents in the matter:
I believe that you can fall in love with someone amazingly quick, sometimes, even at the first sight of that person, but not many people are emotionally equipped to handle the situation and end up heart broken. Personally, I fight any deep feelings for a guy until I know that he is worth opening up to because the chances are that when you are emotionally equipped for a fulfilling, passionate love relationship, the other side is not. When a person comes to a point in life where he/she knows precisely the kind of person he/she desires, it becomes easy to fall in love in a short period of time when you meet that person. Then there's the chances--sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't.
If you've look in the topic on breakups, you can read a poem I wrote (actually less than a month ago) about how I feel concerning my recent breakup with a guy, who happens to be 6 years older than me, who I was head over heels in love with. Interesting enough, he's trying his damnedest to get me back, although I am considering on not taking my chances again. But I will be straight on the matter and say that once he began to break down my natural defenses to keep from falling in love, I fell hard. Unfortunately, I fell until I landed on my face and got heartbroken...
I'm not saying this will happen to you, by the way. This is just my 2 cents combined with personal experience.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fell for my present girlfriend real quick also & it was mutual. We were both attracted to each other from the start. We just had to find out how to talk about it. That's the part that took some time. So we could be clear about what was going on. I was definitely crazy for her. But tried to be calm and reasonable. She did the same thing. We didn't want to hurt each other & be all broken-hearted. So far it's working pretty well so I'm happier than I've ever been. :wub:

NelsonMuntz84: Took me about 2 mins when I first met her and we got in an arguement, I managed to forgive that and even her being American :p

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by NelsonMuntz84@Feb 14 2005, 06:28 PM
Took me about 2 mins when I first met her and we got in an arguement, I managed to forgive that and even her being American :p
[post=283059]Quoted post[/post]​

So where are you from since you are not American...I was actually born in the Bahamas...

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 12 2005, 12:20 PM
I'm in Love, Head over Heels. The funny thing is, it didn't take much time at all. I never believed in true love, and I thought it would take time to work a relationship. But my love and I, clicked like the moment we met. We were on the same wavelength, both of us had a great sence of humour, were turned on by each-other, cared and loved one another and we just seemed to have that "one in a lifetime" spark. It was only a short while later that I felt I was truely, truely in love.

Has anybody fallen in love so quickly? Or pehaps it was au contrare and you at first didn't care much for each-other and the more time you spent together you grew for each-other?

Please tell me.

*Oh and Please note, I'm a man possessed: You will most likely refer to my love everytime I post from now on, and I'm sorry if it gets so repetitive, but I'm love. I'm falling so hard I don't think I could ever get up if I hit the ground.
[post=282329]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes! as a matter of fact i did!!! It's too bad though...it ended so suddenly..i guess all good things take time....love at first site MY ASS and 2 days before valentine's no less....food for thought i guess...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Feb 12 2005, 04:20 PM
I'm in Love, Head over Heels. The funny thing is, it didn't take much time at all. . . . . Has anybody fallen in love so quickly? . . . . Please tell me.

[post=282329]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw her picture on the front page of the small town weekly newspaper and made it a point to meet her. After the meeting, I told my Mother and Father that I had met the girl I was going to marry. After being in Germany with "Uncle Sam" for 18 months we were married and stayed that way for 27 years.

At last count, I have loved, romantically, 12 other individuals, many of them began with lust, hung_big.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, i've fallen quickly and hard.....
I've also fallen slowly over time.......

both were real love, and neither suffered from being too quick
or too slow.

But love at first sight and the 'honeymoon' period is all good for all of us.
It is the time afterward...when things are settled, and the relationship
is well underway that the hard work begins.

Love is patient, and love is kind,
but love in a relationship is WORK.

NelsonMuntz84:
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Feb 14 2005, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Feb 14 2005, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NelsonMuntz84@Feb 14 2005, 06:28 PM
Took me about 2 mins when I first met her and we got in an arguement, I managed to forgive that and even her being American  :p
[post=283059]Quoted post[/post]​

So where are you from since you are not American...I was actually born in the Bahamas...
[post=283067]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m Scottish, she moved here when I was in HS due to her Dad&#39;s job.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Gosh, it took me two dates to totally fall in love with my most recent ex, and then it was pure bliss for months and months.

I&#39;ve always been one of those romantics, though. I immediately know if the connection is there.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m actually very slow to fall in love. It has usually taken me several months to really fall for someone. However, I can feel infatuation for someone in just a few days. The flip side is true also. It takes me months to really fall out of love too. This was true even when I caught a college girlfriend cheating on me. Obviously I broke it off right then but I still had feelings for her for some time. :(