How Frequently Should Men Have Sex?

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that women cant get enough in the 1st couple of years of a relationship, but then after that things like sleep become more important than making love to them...

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two per day is pretty good IMO. I can't do 3+ per day for a long period of time. I'd be all worn out after a week of that.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right ladies, if you are in a relationship and aren't providing your man with sex a minimum of 4 times per week you are actually decreasing his life span.

More like, decreasing his attention span.... Yes dear, the new dahlias look very nice (thinks sex).... Uh, what did you just say, dear?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think both men and women should have sex everyday. Sex is a great stress reliever, can't you just imagine how peaceful the world would be if we were all having sex at least once a day? I'm all for it becoming a world law. :)

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think both men and women should have sex everyday. Sex is a great stress reliever, can't you just imagine how peaceful the world would be if we were all having sex at least once a day? I'm all for it becoming a world law. :)

Because I'm a humanitarian and a law abiding citizen to boot......:biggrin1::wink:

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Oh yess, MORE THAN LIKELY, it would eradicate road rage, child abuse, and husband abuse (lol) , just to name a few. And we'd all have that JFL on our faces which makes us look younger.

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How frequently should men have sex?

As many times as he can get it.

Same answer applies to women.
Dr. Oz needs to get back behind the curtain in Emerald City with that nonsense of his.
John Lucas

johnlucas-1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is one of pillar reasons why I'm studying self-image issues of all kinds. Trying to break down obstacles that prevent access to this prime human need.
People having more and better sex promotes health and well-being mentally and physically...and spiritually. Much less strife between people would occur as a result. See the bonobos for clues.

Seriously, it SHOULD be law. Not joking at all on this.
John Lucas

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Sounds good to me! And of course I would always want to uphold the law myself, be a good citizen, y'know... :biggrin1:

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of pillar reasons why I'm studying self-image issues of all kinds. Trying to break down obstacles that prevent access to this prime human need.
People having more and better sex promotes health and well-being mentally and physically...and spiritually. Much less strife between people would occur as a result. See the bonobos for clues.

Seriously, it SHOULD be law. Not joking at all on this.
John Lucas
But laws are not justices(to bespeak of 1 as 1 is of many)