How Frequently Should Men Have Sex?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe it or not some men can only have sex six or seven times in a row :)

I know, it's so bizarre! My previous fuckbuddy could only go 5 times within a 2 hour time frame. After a few months he was down to 4 times! :mad: I attributed his decrease in sexual activity to his advanced age. Afterall he had just changed 40. :wink::cool:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not on is it nj, when we want sex we want sex NOW, we don't want to hear 'but I've just done it five times, you're wearing my knob to a stump woman.' :)

Awww...but it is so much fun to wear their knobs down to a stump!:smile:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've made love with my girlfriend 4x day for the past 5 days and feel much healthier! Unfortunately she is going home today...:frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, it's so bizarre! My previous fuckbuddy could only go 5 times within a 2 hour time frame. After a few months he was down to 4 times! :mad: I attributed his decrease in sexual activity to his advanced age. Afterall he had just turned 40. :wink::cool:

It's not on is it nj, when we want sex we want sex NOW, we don't want to hear 'but I've just done it five times, you're wearing my knob to a stump woman.' :)[/quote] LOL oh my God my ex-bf used to say that and he was only 28 at the time hahahaha

Awww...but it is so much fun to wear their knobs down to a stump!:smile:
ROTFLMAO Isn't it though :tongue::wink:

One of my exes used to fuss at me when I was particularly randy with, "Dammit woman! I'm not a machine!" Weak.
Aww, the poor dear. This is why I have learned to like men in their 20's they have so much stamina and endurance. Plus if they are in their early 20's they are super horny and ever so grateful to have a woman interested in their manly parts. :smile::wink:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
, the poor dear. This is why I have learned to like men in their 20's they have so much stamina and endurance. Plus if they are in their early 20's they are super horny and ever so grateful to have a woman interested in their manly parts. :smile::wink:

Oh, don't you just love it...they are so damn cute when they are grateful!:smile:

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been married since 1984 and turning 50 this year. In the beginning of our relationship when I met my wife in 1981, as most young people do, we had sex very often when the opportunity "arose". We had sex whenever we could and wherever we could. I remember clearly on our wedding night, we went from "fucking" to "making love". Through the years and six children later, we have had our "fuck" times, and we have our "love" times. It is a big difference when I can look into the eyes of my wife at the end of a love making session, and can see a sparkle that just says "I love you". There are times when we are a little noisy, and times when there is just heavy breathing of passion. There are times when she is the one that initiates the sex, while other times I will want it. I understand there are times when neither of us want to do it and understand that we have our moments that we take matters into our own hands. Now, as we both turn 50, I can still look into my wife's eyes and see the sparkle. Sex, at several times a week and more than once a day in 1981, has turned into a once a week "I love you" session that still satisifies me and still confirms that I married the right woman for all the right reasons.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aww, the poor dear. This is why I have learned to like men in their 20's they have so much stamina and endurance. Plus if they are in their early 20's they are super horny and ever so grateful to have a woman interested in their manly parts. :smile::wink:

Oh yeah!!! That's one of the reasons why I like younger men, too! :wink: Now to find me one...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually the secret is to find an older man who fucks with the frequency and stamina of an 18 year old but the experience of his years :biggrin1:

Noted, but there's something wonderful about getting them young and raising them the way you like 'em. :biggrin1:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually the secret is to find an older man who fucks with the frequency and stamina of an 18 year old but the experience of his years :biggrin1:

My libido is stronger now that when I was in my twenties! I would fuck twice a day, if I could. Once in the morning (I ALWAYS wake up with a raging hard-on) and at least once at night...if not more!! So enough of this "I prefer younger guys" stuff! There's no dick like experienced dick!

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If an older guy can get a diamond-cutter hard on for me I'm game. My personal experience though has been that younger men are the diamond cutters. I'm not sure why. I suspect a lot of it has to do with poor dietary habits taking their toll after a while.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
My libido is stronger now that when I was in my twenties! I would fuck twice a day, if I could. Once in the morning (I ALWAYS wake up with a raging hard-on) and at least once at night...if not more!! So enough of this "I prefer younger guys" stuff! There's no dick like experienced dick!

But to a younger guy, only twice a day isn't indicative of a strong libido. :tongue: