surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7218933383172273370

" The Punching bag"
You are 95 fuckable!
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Punching bag"

You are 82 fuckable!

Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eh, I hope this isn't bad for pushing 40:

" The good fuck"
You are 68 fuckable!
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

I answered the questions honestly, except for the "person of the opposite sex" question, which I interpreted as meaning. . .um, "guy".

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
No surprise. I'm 54 fuckable.

I'm so average nearly half the men in the world are more fuckable than I am. *sigh*

"Do you want a guy whos a male model?
I am no male model
I am just your average guy
Do you want a guy who drives a Ferrari?
I have no Ferrari
Do you want a guy who has millions of dollars?
I dont have millions of dollars
Do you want a guy who can dance all night?
I have no dance moves
Do you want a guy who plays a pro sport?
I do not play a pro sport
Do you want a guy who can sing you songs?
I have no tone
Do you want a guy who will give his heart to you?
That I can do
I hope that makes me your guy."

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
" The good fuck"
You are 61 fuckable!
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

But, you know, I question the results. Does a test designer who asks about my reaction to an "oragy" find intelligence sexy? ;)

Or is that another term altogether that I'm just unfamiliar with? An oral-only orgy?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
" The Punching bag"
You are 82 fuckable!

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
" The Punching bag"
You are 91 fuckable!

....guess I am still fuckable, eh!?

-LongNights-

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
" The good fuck"
You are 64 fuckable!

I am happy w/this because it is soooo true...

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont need a website to tell me how fuckable I am!

I'm the full 100% }(

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There aren't enough choices. For example:

1. Before we begin, what's your view on sex?
*can't get enough of it
*the mere thought of it makes me nervous
*I would never! It's too dirty!
*what's sex?

I can't answer that one. I enjoy sex, but I wouldn't say that I can't get enough.

10. What do you say to them when you do?
*look at the floor blushing*
*Like I said, I don't approach them.

How do I answer that one? I do approach them, but they don't give that option.

13. How about an oragy?
*Yes, that would be the most awesome thing!
*No, I get too nervous
*No, I don't even do it with one person

Leaving aside the fact that only a moron can't spell orgy, where's the answer: 'No, it's a bit tacky.' I don't get nervous; and I do it with one person, or sometimes two, from time to time; but I wouldn't jump with joy at the prospect of an 'oragy'.

17. What do you look for in your partner?
*a F-R-E-A-K!!!!
*a slave
*a tender lover
*not looking

None of those cover what I'm looking for.

18. Everyone is called a nasty name once in a while. Which one of these have you been called ( or called the most )?
*slut/whore/ho
*ice cold bitch/bastard
*uptight, conservative goodie-goodie
*loser

That doesn't even begin to cover the nasty names at been called ... even here at LPSG!

So, the test really doesn't work for me. That being said ... Yeah, Nix: I'd fuck you. And come back for seconds! ;)