Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The boring doctor!!!!!!!!! lol

" The good fuck"
You are 56 fuckable!
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

Pappy

Media
" The Punching bag"
You are 93 fuckable!
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

Not too bad for an "old man"!

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Scored at 84 fuckable - though the test is designed for women, and I think the answer of Boxers as underwear messed up my score.

Bruce

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
" The good fuck"
You are 63 fuckable!
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

Some of the questions didn't have the correct answer for me. I answered the straight questions as gay questions. I even left one blank.

And then there is the situation of what I really would want to do in some situations as opposed to what I really would do with my position in a small town. Had I marked what I really wanted to mark as opposed to what I marked, my score would have been higher!

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
" The Punching bag"

You are 87 fuckable!
Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
" The good fuck"
You are 64 fuckable!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
" The good fuck"
You are 73 fuckable!

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'll be the one to carry the flag for the lowest score on the list. Guess it's my own fault for bein a virgin :)

"You're kinda cute!"
You are 46 fuckable!
Ok, so you can attract a few people. But, don't get too cocky. I said a few! Not many people have erotic thoughts about you. Perhaps it's because you're too hard-to-get. Ya know, have high standards and live in a fantasy of everything being perfect and grand. Well, it's not that way, sweetie! Perhaps it's because you're too shy. Ya know, shy can be cute, but it can also be annoying. If you're always nervous and insecure, it's hard to see you as much else. Be bold! Be sexy!

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have frequent flyer miles.... will fly! :p lol (could not resist!)

Originally posted by Altairion@May 15 2005, 04:05 PM
I guess I'll be the one to carry the flag for the lowest score on the list. Guess it's my own fault for bein a virgin :)

"You're kinda cute!"
You are 46 fuckable!
Ok, so you can attract a few people. But, don't get too cocky. I said a few! Not many people have erotic thoughts about you. Perhaps it's because you're too hard-to-get. Ya know, have high standards and live in a fantasy of everything being perfect and grand. Well, it's not that way, sweetie! Perhaps it's because you're too shy. Ya know, shy can be cute, but it can also be annoying. If you're always nervous and insecure, it's hard to see you as much else. Be bold! Be sexy!
[post=311284]Quoted post[/post]​

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
" The good fuck"
You are 63 fuckable!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't need a test to tell me who I'd....play with on this site. I have a healthy list of my own. Strangely enough, it does include women as well as gay and straight guys.

And, I'm a Slutcom 1 no less. :)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles+May 16 2005, 11:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Bubbles &#064; May 16 2005, 11:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Have frequent flyer miles.... will fly&#33; :p lol (could not resist&#33;)

<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
@May 15 2005, 04:05 PM
I guess I&#39;ll be the one to carry the flag for the lowest score on the list. Guess it&#39;s my own fault for bein a virgin :)

"You&#39;re kinda cute&#33;"
You are 46 fuckable&#33;
Ok, so you can attract a few people. But, don&#39;t get too cocky. I said a few&#33; Not many people have erotic thoughts about you. Perhaps it&#39;s because you&#39;re too hard-to-get. Ya know, have high standards and live in a fantasy of everything being perfect and grand. Well, it&#39;s not that way, sweetie&#33; Perhaps it&#39;s because you&#39;re too shy. Ya know, shy can be cute, but it can also be annoying. If you&#39;re always nervous and insecure, it&#39;s hard to see you as much else. Be bold&#33; Be sexy&#33;
[post=311654]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

haha bb&#33; I guess my rating just got a boost :)

Kimahri...Slutcom 1....that&#39;s awesome :D

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion+May 16 2005, 07:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; May 16 2005, 07:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@May 16 2005, 11:15 AM
Have frequent flyer miles....  will fly&#33;  :p  lol  (could not resist&#33;)

<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
I guess I&#39;ll be the one to carry the flag for the lowest score on the list. Guess it&#39;s my own fault for bein a virgin  :)

You are 46 fuckable&#33;
Ok, so you can attract a few people. But, don&#39;t get too cocky. I said a few&#33; Not many people have erotic thoughts about you. Perhaps it&#39;s because you&#39;re too hard-to-get. Ya know, have high standards and live in a fantasy of everything being perfect and grand. Well, it&#39;s not that way, sweetie&#33; Perhaps it&#39;s because you&#39;re too shy. Ya know, shy can be cute, but it can also be annoying. If you&#39;re always nervous and insecure, it&#39;s hard to see you as much else. Be bold&#33; Be sexy&#33;

[post=311842]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If Altairion were gay, I&#39;d have been on a flight out that way long ago. And I&#39;m scared of flying.

;)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion+May 16 2005, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; May 16 2005, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@May 16 2005, 11:15 AM
Have frequent flyer miles....  will fly&#33;  :p  lol  (could not resist&#33;)

<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
I guess I&#39;ll be the one to carry the flag for the lowest score on the list. Guess it&#39;s my own fault for bein a virgin  :)

You are 46 fuckable&#33;

[post=311842]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sweetheart, you have always been high on my rating list&#33; :p

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The Punching Bag"
You are 87 fuckable&#33;

Yeah, you&#39;re fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in moderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don&#39;t have to let it all hang out&#33; Sure, people want you, but it&#39;s probably because they know they could have you. It&#39;s okay to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier&#33;

D

deleted1223

" The Punching bag"
You are 96 fuckable&#33;
Yeah, you&#39;re fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don&#39;t have to let it all hang out&#33; Sure, people want you, but it&#39;s probably because they know they could have you. It&#39;s ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier&#33;

wat can i say i luv ta fuck

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by surferboy@May 17 2005, 05:33 PM
I&#39;m no longer most fuckable *tear*
[post=312198]Quoted post[/post]​

Come over here and let Pappy kiss it make it feel all better :evilgrin:
I mean tell Pappy all about it.