Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
" The good fuck"
You are 71 fuckable!
You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

Hey, not bad!

LapDog :9 :p :9

Spirando47

1st Like
Media
I guess I'll be the one to carry the flag for the lowest score on the list. Guess it's my own fault for bein a virgin  :)

"You're kinda cute!"
You are 46 fuckable!
Ok, so you can attract a few people. But, don't get too cocky. I said a few! Not many people have erotic thoughts about you. Perhaps it's because you're too hard-to-get. Ya know, have high standards and live in a fantasy of everything being perfect and grand. Well, it's not that way, sweetie! Perhaps it's because you're too shy. Ya know, shy can be cute, but it can also be annoying. If you're always nervous and insecure, it's hard to see you as much else. Be bold! Be sexy!

Altairion, I scored lower than you with a 45.
:blush: :

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
" The good fuck" -You are 60 fuckable!

You're about as fuckable as most people, which is not bad. Actually, it's quite healthy! You know how to act and what's appropriate. You know when it's the time and place for what. And people can use that to see you erotically. It's no surprise that you can attract a good number of people. You're what they want! A realistic babe who knows when to get a bit wild! Yeah, I'd fuck you!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
You scored 70% on humpers "The Good Fuck"

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
63% for me....i thought i could get a 100 and ace this test

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
68%.

" The good fuck"

You are ### fuckable!

"The good fuck" 71%

That's weird, cos I thought I was pretty uptight, lol. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Smidley Smelliepits

Account Disabled
Media
85%

" The Punching bag"

You are ### fuckable!

Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!
:biggrin1:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
" The Punching bag"

You are ### fuckable!

Yeah, you're fuckable. Probably fucked, too. You can be so wild sometimes that you may even be, well, how should I put this nicely, easy. Wild and kinky is good, but you should lean to use it in maderation. Hold out a bit when it comes to having sex with a new person. You don't have to let it all hang out! Sure, people want you, but it's probably because they know they could have you. It's ok to play hard-to-get once and a while. In fact, it makes you even sexier!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 86% on humpers, higher than 92% of your peers.