How Gay Am I?

Triplexintx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I often notice the gay/straight percentages that some of you guys list for yourself, I was wondering what's a good way to define that? I have had one gay experience about 15 years ago. A friend and I gave each other oral two or three times (always with the help of alcohol). I can say that I find men sexually attractive but I don't see myself being in a relationship with a man. What's my percentage?

Cappy_Dick

Loved Member
Media
I chose not to use it. Many of us are basically straight, but have and/or would stroke and/or suck with a like minded friend that needed to get off. I had a suck buddy long ago. He was my best friend at that time. Neither of us were getting anything from females, so we helped each other out. It didn't feel at all gay. Gay is when you want to be in love with a man and make out and fuck him. I don't find a little cock play between friends to be at all gay. I don't like labels to begin with, but if you were going to force one on this, it would be orally bi. To me, it's just a little fun between friends. Might be gay if you are one of these guys that will suck any cock that's taken out for them. Having a jo/suck buddy is not.

xx

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At first I listed my ratio as 90/10 straight/gay because that's been the ratio of my sex dreams for decades. Dreams are the window to my psyche--revealing who I really am. They helped me define/accept my sexuality in my early 20s.

After a few years here I changed it to 70/30 because it's closer to the ratio of actual partners.

You can quantify it any way you want or not at all. :cool:

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I chose 90/10 but who really knows how to qualify it? I had some gay encounters a long time ago with 2 buddies. We were teenagers. It was just about sex, nothing else. Once we started dating girls it was over.
I've contemplated sucking cock again, but it would only be sex. I have no interest in any kind of relationship. I guess I'm bicurious?

norwegianintrovert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I also think it's pretty tricky to define in percentages. I'm lucky I call myself pansexual, otherwise I wouldn't have known what percentage to pick. There are so many variables; for example:
  • I've had several male sexual partners, but only one female sexual partner;
  • I've never been in a proper relationship with a man, but I'm in a long-term, committed relationship with a woman that will be lifelong if nothing goes wrong;
  • I've had crushes on probably a near-equal amount of men and women;
  • I tend to be physically attracted to more men than women;
  • I find the female body a lot more beautiful than the male body (in general; there are exceptions).
And then there's my attraction to trans/nb individuals, but that's what makes this less complicated for me, since I label myself as a pansexual and don't have to bother with the percentages.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Triplexintx, once you've sucked one dick, you develop antibodies. ....which means you have caught The Gay. Guys catch a minor case of The Gay and others a major case of The Gay. Your antibody count determines how bad you have The Gay. At first, my count (percentage) was only 10%. But, I'm afraid I have sucked enough dick that my antibody count must now be around 40%. If you caught a small case, you will perhaps like only looking at male genitalia, nothing more. But, If you have caught a major case of The Gay, your antibodies will cause you to turn to others who have caught The Gay and make you do some unimaginable things. You can live a normal life after catching The Gay, whether you have a small dose or a big dose. But, I'm not attracted to guys with a major case of The Gay.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'll always wonder why the percentage option is so controversial (this comes up often with new members).

It's mostly just a fun way to communicate to other members what your interests are.

You don't even have to answer.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the percentages are nonsense and subjective. First off I don't believe there is such a thing as 100% straight (or gay for that matter). This is one of those issues that every time I would bring up would get howls of protests and "Not me, dude! I never thought about another guy!" even in forums that are supposed to be sex positive. But facts are facts in that every human being is capable of being bi-situational and at least a little curious.

In my case, while I have never touched or sucked another dick, I have had experience of masturbating in front of a friend (and vise versa), but since it was during adolescence, I obviously can not go into further details. The closest in my adult years would be the one mini-orgy my wife and I were in where another guy sucked me off a bit while his wife was on my face. While I didn't realize it at first, it really didn't freak me out like it might with the guys who are in denial and I just rolled with it, but it never went further than that. My wife has expressed to me one of the things she wished she got a chance to see when we were swinging is me with another guy and I would not be opposed to it in the future, but since we are pretty much retired from the lifestyle, it's doubtful it will ever happen. Given that she has allowed me many opportunities to watch her satisfy her curiosity with other women, I figure it's the least I can do for her.

Since we are listed as a couple, I'm kind of glad I don't have to list any percentages since I honestly wouldn't be able to answer that. While I can be honest and acknowledge a description of 100% straight would not fit, but then what would the ratio be? Like everything else in life, sexual thoughts and what we find arousing can change from day to day, so I really don't think anyone can answer such a question definitively.

D

deleted875903

I chose not to use it. Many of us are basically straight, but have and/or would stroke and/or suck with a like minded friend that needed to get off. I had a suck buddy long ago. He was my best friend at that time. Neither of us were getting anything from females, so we helped each other out. It didn't feel at all gay. Gay is when you want to be in love with a man and make out and fuck him. I don't find a little cock play between friends to be at all gay. I don't like labels to begin with, but if you were going to force one on this, it would be orally bi. To me, it's just a little fun between friends. Might be gay if you are one of these guys that will suck any cock that's taken out for them. Having a jo/suck buddy is not.

xx
I can relate. When I was going to school and staying in a boarding house I became good friends with another male boarder. We enjoyed mutual masturbation sessions which progressed to jerking each other off. His was the first cock I sucked and he gave me my first blowjob.

We never thought of ourselves as gay. We were just two young horny guys looking for relief while trying to get through school. It was years later that I had sex with another guy but that was with my wife and that’s another story.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yea this is the age old question I guess. I prefer to just say I am sexual.... have enjoyed sex with both women and men. The attraction I have for men seems to get stronger as I age. Masculinity is HOT and that is what I am attracted to mostly and can be just a physical attraction although I do enjoy good male bonding as friends. I love dick!

My attraction for women is more intellectual although I do appreciate the female form as well. A highly intelligent woman who does not dote over me is a challenge I rarely can resist. I have learned quite a bit from several women that another man would 'prollly' not have taught me. They are mysteries for sure.

68.76543255666% so I just round it up to 70% to make it simple.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I enjoy sex with men and women equally.

However...I'll only romance women. So I feel that makes me a bisexual 50/50.

Not sure what would make someone a 90/10 or whatever?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You will eventually figure it out

gayometer.gif~c200

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The older I get the more curious I become. Many years back in my teens I started sucking my friends dick, we had only jerked each other when younger. Could have cared less when we were really young, just loved it when he jerked me off, it felt so much better. A few years later we revisited this and his dick had grown quite large, it aroused me very much and I initiated oral and we sucked each other for about five years. Years later I have sucked two more guys, neither made me as aroused as him. One had a smallish dick, the other was a good 7 or more and was arousing but he was so young it was difficult getting relaxed. I plan to find someone that reminds me of my skinny blond headed friend with a big hanging 7-8 thick inches.
I have no idea how to gauge my level of bi-sexuality, I’m obvious somewhat bi sexually but I could never have a romantic relationship with a guy.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I list 50/50 since gender really doenst matter for me when it comes to dating and relationships. I have married a woman. I have had sex with more men in my life than women however when it comes to serious live together partners I have only had one non female who was MTF transitioning.
So in a nutshell don't worry about it, you will be attracted to some and not others try not to overthink it.