How % gay are you

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know how you can tell if you are 1%, 10% or 34% gay?

I had my dick blow by a guy (couple times) but I would not blow one, so what's my score? lol

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its all a guestimate of how accepting and how you feel, I've never had a guy in my hand or up my arse, but my percent is how I feel, how I like to look and accepting of gay people.

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love everything about women but..

I get turned on by huge cocks. I have no desire for anal, making out or lots of touching with a man, but sucking a big one or getting sucked by them is ok, so I'm.....30%, 20%, 50%, confused? HA!

Who knows the percentage I just know what I like and don't like.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
50/50 it's a lot for me, I had my dick suck by a guy when I was drunk (bad excuse ok) I admire a men with a great body, abs specially, but I have no desire to touch a man, so I will said that the 50 is a bit big...

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say that if you respond sexually to the sight of a cock or a man's ass (or his chest or his thighs or his size) that would make you very definitely "bi" (I'd say 50% gay - in the lexicon here - at the very least). If you were less, it would take you forever to get aroused...unless, of course, the "forbidden," "dirty," or "the road less traveled" is mainly what stokes your banked fires (and that is a factor sometimes - hey, I'm minimally into gals, but should an attractive nun find me appealing...well, that would stoke my fire quite a lot!)

And, of course, the very young can sometimes get off just by the thought of fucking a lamppost!

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also, re the kissing thing...I think that has more to do with how vulnerable you want to make yourself to another (and how much you can hold back and reasonably expect to "get some" - a man is much more tolerant of that sort of withholding, while most women wouldn't stand for that!)

We guys seem to have vestigial (primordial?) jostling for position issues, all that old "alpha dog/beta dog" stuff. Esp. at first (even amongst "100% gays") comes all that positioning crap...unless, of course, people are extremely well-defined re roles.

martywild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say that if you respond sexually to the sight of a cock or a man's ass (or his chest or his thighs or his size) that would make you very definitely "bi" (I'd say 50% gay - in the lexicon here - at the very least). !

What an astute reply- 10/10! I would ask Goldbear- does the % worry you because if it doesn't just please yourself and share you luv.

martywild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bush is 0% gay?

Please, that man doesn't know his arse from his elbow. He could have fucked a dozen men for all he knows.

Thanks mate! And who care about that twat anyway? I wouldn't be interested in GW if he only fucked holding a lit candle between his arse and performed without the flame dying. Listen I just joined and I don't want to get kicked out so I'll keep my opinion about that conyo to myself.

Love from London

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting. By NIC's scale I think I'm 30%. When I took the "gay test" in an older thread I also scored a 30%.

Coincidence? :cool:

{I have 'Unsure' in my profile because my percentage shifts depending upon circumstance, though I assume it's clear from my handle that I do so enjoy getting nailed. :tongue:}

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting. By NIC's scale I think I'm 30%. When I took the "gay test" in an older thread I also scored a 30%.

Coincidence? :cool:

{I have 'Unsure' in my profile because my percentage shifts depending upon circumstance, though I assume it's clear from my handle that I do so enjoy getting nailed. :tongue:}

internet tests are based on hard science.