How Gay do you think this is? Gay guys only!

superswinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I consider myslef straight, since I love women. Like the way they look,walk,smell, and taste. I love to fuck women and think about them when I jerk off.

One thing though. I like some guys dicks. I really dont like the guy who is attached to it, just his dick itself. It has to be a certian kind of dick too. The shape,length and cut, have to all be there. I really only like maybe 25% of the dicks I see, maybe less. I like watching them shoot cum!! I think its becuase I know what there feeling and it turns me on more. Some times I like to jerkoff and watch these guys dicks explode and have even stroked off a few guys in my life. I do not get off if they do me though. Although Im not attracted to guys looks at all. Only in a certian kind of dick.:confused:

Kind of strange? Well its true, dont know how gay that makes me, or if it does at all/

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No you are no homosexual, you are just dicksexual like all of us in LPSG

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a gay thread....

Honestly, Swinger, your question reminds me of my high school friend who asked "Do you think this means we're gay" right before he went down on my cock.

Stop trying to figure out straight-gay in yourself and just be loyal to your lover, and enjoy who you are, even if that means you don't fit someone else's stereotype. You like to beat off to videos of other guys doing it? Fine, so do I. Enjoy it.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I consider myslef straight, since I love women. Like the way they look,walk,smell, and taste. I love to fuck women and think about them when I jerk off.

One thing though. I like some guys dicks. I really dont like the guy who is attached to it, just his dick itself. It has to be a certian kind of dick too. The shape,length and cut, have to all be there. I really only like maybe 25% of the dicks I see, maybe less. I like watching them shoot cum!! I think its becuase I know what there feeling and it turns me on more. Some times I like to jerkoff and watch these guys dicks explode and have even stroked off a few guys in my life. I do not get off if they do me though. Although Im not attracted to guys looks at all. Only in a certian kind of dick.:confused:

Kind of strange? Well its true, dont know how gay that makes me, or if it does at all/

ummmm.....may I ask your age...no offense ........just curious...

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
One thing though. I like some guys dicks. I really dont like the guy who is attached to it, just his dick itself. I like watching them shoot cum!! I think its because I know what they're feeling and it turns me on more. I like to jerkoff and watch these guys dicks explode and have even stroked off a few guys in my life. I'm attracted to a certain kind of dick.:confused:

You find watching a man with an erect cock getting off stimulating. This is not strange. Many other members of this site also find this image to be erotic and pleasurable regardless of their sexual orientation. I like watching people enjoying sexual pleasure. What you don't want to do is feel that you are a weirdo or somehow abnormal because you like this as well. Enjoy yourself.

:bukkake:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does it matter? Sex is a sexual act, to find sexual behaviour sexy is completely normal, that you must ignore one aspect of the equation because you are a man seems idiotic- if it gets you horny and gets you off, don't sweat it.

Enjoy what you do, relax in who you are and live life to the full, your a long time dead.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, you give yourself a 20% gay rating, so I would say that is a fair assessment. Looking at another guy's cock and watching it shoot, doesn't make you a pillow biter.
If you like it, enjoy it.:cool:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I wouldn't consider you gay. I wouldn't consider you gay if you even liked to jerk other guys off. If you started singing show tunes and wearing flowy silk shirts with flower patterns, then I'd consider you gay.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having sex with men does not "make you gay," any more than eating food "makes you hungry."

Having sex with men does, however, indicate that you are most likely bisexual or gay. Having sex with men certainly doesn't mean you are straight.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In this case I really don't like labels, because "Labels" are the problem.

We have been told that to be this is such-in-such, and to be that is something else. These beliefs have been taught to us from infancy and have become a part of our being and our social rules. Some are good and some are, maybe, not so good. Love is good (but only with those that have been deemed acceptable, such as a man and woman), murder is wrong, yes. Charity is good, yes. ETC. These labels have been buried deep into the psyche telling us what is right and what is wrong, etc. and we blindly follow because we are worried what others will think or do.

But, sex is an emotion that people should be allowed to enjoy. There are so many taboos about sex and they have caused untold heartaches and sorrow, and for some even death because they were unable to live in a world that forbids them to feel and enjoy love for another of their choice. And, yes, there has even been murders because people "hate" another's choice of loving another. Why do we not just let our feelings for another happen, no matter if it is the "right" person, or "correct" sex? Wouldn't the world be a much better place without all this hate?

I sort of got off the subject with my rants. I enjoy sex with both male and female and I don't think it is anyones business but myself and the person with whom I am with.

So, superswinger, there is no reason why you can't enjoy the beauty of a man's dick as well as a womans love lips. Go for it!