How gay does this make me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Dec 18, 2008.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I have always considered myself heterosexual, as I really, really love women......a lot! However, I have fantasized, and to a degree sought out, finding a guy with a large cock to give oral sex to. I don't want to do anal sex, and I don't even want him to touch me. My woman tells me I have "penis envy", as I have a pretty small dick and wish it was bigger. Is this a strange feeling/fantasy, or what would you call it?

2. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    penis envy, duh!

3. Eboomo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't worry about how "GAY" it makes you. Just make sure its what you want and do it. And for gawds sake do it safely. :)

4. bigmuscle12

bigmuscle12 New Member

Okay, this needs to get said, "gay" is a stereotype, when you hear the word "gay", you think of an effeminate male, this is absolutly not true. These people are the homosexuals that are oviously gay. There are so many homosexuals. I hate the stereotypes. I know this didn't have to do with the topic. But this had to be said.

5. D_Portelay Porquesword

In some regards I can understand your needs for doing this, on the other hand for me IMO....straight men who are happy being str8 never touch a cock or even want to. (little dick or not) Don't get upset, it's just an opinion people.

I think your issue is perhaps on the emotional side and something that requires further examination. You can get through this, just allow yourself the experience of discovery.

Don't judge yourself harshly either.

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

from what you've said, I believe it's just inconsequential curiousity

7. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with everything you just said, except that 'when you hear the word gay, you think of an effeminate male'. I don't think he said that (though he might have thought that). Be careful: Saying you aren't one of 'those' gay people is just as stereotypical.

Anyway, sounds like you might be bisexual and have an interest in exploring another guy's cock. Go for it (safely) and see what happens. Only you can decide where else to take that but you aren't required to buy the guy flowers, move in together and adopt puppies!

8. chicken13noodle

chicken13noodle New Member

How bout if you've sucked off your best friend on the swim team and 69ed it with him in high school. However don't do it with anyone else, enjoyed it, but not particularly caring to do it again. One night stand?? or Homosexual??

9. hctib1

hctib1 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Hey! I see you've gotten no responses from the ladies! Here's mey opinion. First, I agree with Hellboy0. However, how does it work that women can "experiment" and still be labeled "straight", but men aren't allowed? Honestly, how many 100% straight men do you think have the same thoughts and never say a word for fear of being judged? If you love the pussy, but think you might also love the cock, you need to fullfill your needs! If you don't, you'll be lying to yourself and your chick and you may always have a void in your soul because of it! Be safe in whatever you choose, but always remember to go with what you feel is right and do it whole-heartedly!

10. largeornot

largeornot New Member

I consider myself straight too, but I've always wanted to perform oral on a guy.... but kissing a man, having full-on sex with one, or having a relationship with a guy are somethings I wouldn't do.

11. neko446

neko446 New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm no ones mentioned this...

The term you have is called CUCK HOLDING there is actually a very big fetish for it... It fits in the bdsm category...

so look into it.

12. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would call it the exact same thing that I experienced, after what seems like a lifetime of happily married heterosexual experience.

This concept comes up often, in many different contexts. The responses here, and to all similar threads, are sincere and heartfelt yet vary widely depending on the backgrounds of the responders. I blame most of the disagreement and confusion between us on the use of labels and stereotypes, yet it's inevitable considering the society in which we live.

It takes a very open mind to go beyond our society's social mores and puritanical constructs to consider experiencing that which you are currently contemplating. But if you can pull it off I am sure you will find the experience very rewarding. The most important thing for you to do is making absolutely certain that both you and the big-dicked guy that you hook up with are totally comfortable with the whole situation. Beyond that I would advise you to put all thoughts about how "gay" that makes you out of your mind, just enjoy the moment.

Like you, I originally listed myself on this site as 99% straight/1% gay. But by participating in these forums I was questioned repeatedly about that ratio, due to the fact that I am an inveterate cock worshipper. So I've changed my ratio to appear more bisexual. When it comes to having a romantic relationship or "making love" to another human being I am definitely 100% straight. But when it comes to just sharing good clean hedonistic sexual pleasure I am definitely bisexual. "Straight Lover of Cock" would be the perfect label for me, but there are too many out there that say if you lust for cock or (heaven forbid!) ever touch another guy's cock you can't be straight. I disagree with that viewpoint but, as they say, different strokes for different folks.

Good luck in your quest.

13. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nothin wrong with satisfying a feeling. If you like it good if you dont well atleast you will know.

14. ShaneR

ShaneR New Member

Albums:
    How gay do you want it to make you?

You can't be straight enough to please some people.

How would you feel about sucking a small dick? Or sucking your best friend's dick if it isn't especially large? If those thing aren't on your fantasy agenda, then I think your wife is on the right track. Look wanting to suck a dick of any kind is just not on many straight guys' bucket list. But "Don't suck any dick today!" isn't at the top of the To-Do list either.

I've never sucked any dick. I have never wanted to suck any dick. But to tell you the truth, in a couple of cases I might give it a try if I was asked to - and I mean really try to make it work, not 'try' like you try the mashed turnips. But that won't happen because in those couple of cases, they guys only want to suck my dick. And I'm not thinking "Worship my huge cock!" I'm thinking "That feels pretty good and if it keeps on, I'll shoot my wad."
    Hey, I think maybe my cock is a little bit gay - gay for a good blow job.

15. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's perfectly normal to wonder about something you've never experienced, sexual or otherwise. I'd bet that most straight guys have had some "curiosity" along these lines (I know I have), and I'm told many gays wonder what heterosexual sex is like.

Whatever you do, I'd suggest you stop worrying about how other people label you (i.e., "does this make me gay?"). Ultimately it's up to you what you are comfortable with. As long as this "interest" of yours isn't driving your life, or hurting other people, I don't think it fundamentally changes who you are.

Steve

16. young couple

young couple New Member

Sex is sex what every gets you off as long as it with another adult is cool

17. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Most people are attracted to someone specific. More like it's not about sexual orientation as much as it is about that person. This is entirely normal in my view. Most people are attracted to specific people for specific reasons.

18. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

No, it's actually a very common fantasy. The only thing that would "make you gay", is if you lost your attraction to women and were only attracted to/desired sex with men. I don't think that's going to happen, so relax.

Do you think you'd ever want to act on the fantasy, though?

19. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Cocks are erotic and sexual body parts. Most of the guys on this site find them interesting or attractive.

20. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

Actually, yes, I would like to try. Any ideas where to look?

Draft saved Draft deleted