Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm no ones mentioned this...

The term you have is called CUCK HOLDING
It is??? (A "cuckold" is a man whose wife has sex with someone else behind his back. You're not confusing it with that, are you?)
there is actually a very big fetish for it...
There is? (bearing in mind that all fetishes are minorities, by definition)
It fits in the bdsm category...
It does? How does it? Sucking a cock is Bondage/Discipline/Sadism/Masochism ? I don't get it.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Given the right situation you may find as I did that what once repelled you can with the right person become a satisfying and transforming activity. My teen partner and I thought of ourselves as regular guys, but during the summer before our junior year in high school we bonded as more than friends. Thanks to the zone of privacy we had at his place our inhibitions melted away and one day after showering separately we were bare-assed naked on his double bed. We somehow found ourselves in the sixty-nine position and found ourselves partaking of each other's marvelously erect cocks. We initiated each other into the ranks of cocksuckers, even swallowing each other's offering! In the afterglow we admitted that down deep we had both wanted what we did and concluded that we wanted more of the same. We learned by doing and the revelation of that side of our sexuality seemed to change everything. We continued as homosexual lovers without ever giving up the idea that we were regular guys who would someday do what regular guys did: we would marry some nice girl and live happily ever after, something we both did eventually. He remains my dearest male friend. I loved him then and I love him still.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men dont do that shit, you can catch all kind of disease touching a fucking dick and it's some ugly shit to look at to (except mine)

Just kidding

guysyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want to suck a cock, it is a sign that you like cock and u shoud go for it. The only one who can label u is yourself. I have always been cocnsidered straight but I love the way a man walks, talks and moves. I have sucked more than a few cocks and I consider myself a man. I don't care what others think about me. I love sucking cock and sucking pussy so am I GAY. No I am a MAN.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Giovani is an idiot. Of course gay men are men, and bisexual men are men. And I've touched lots of "fucking dicks" and never "caught all kind of disease." You're a man, so are you carrying "all kind of disease" in/on your cock? If so, you need to go see a physician.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahaha! Great cresdendo69.

But I've decided to take back anything I've said. AFter long thought and research both here and at my secret laboratory in Switzerland I've conclude that everyone is Gay...gay gay gay.

So fucking just get over it, guys.

Gay!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with everything you just said, except that 'when you hear the word gay, you think of an effeminate male'. I don't think he said that (though he might have thought that). Be careful: Saying you aren't one of 'those' gay people is just as stereotypical.

Anyway, sounds like you might be bisexual and have an interest in exploring another guy's cock. Go for it (safely) and see what happens. Only you can decide where else to take that but you aren't required to buy the guy flowers, move in together and adopt puppies!

And why not?
I say move in together suck big cocks together and use a rubber please together and adopt a Dalmatian!.:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And why not?
I say move in together suck big cocks together and use a rubber please together and adopt a Dalmatian!.:biggrin1:
cigarbabe:saevil:

What? A poodle's too gay? Anything but one of those little rat-dogs.

No, c'mon, get a dog from a homeless shelter. They even have purebreds there. Those are the dogs that need homes. Rant over.

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if it were your own?

The question isn't are you gay because you're attracted to men (because you might not be) but are you gay because you're attracted to the pleasure and power that comes with having a penis?

I'd say no, what you said feels like something a lot of guys think about. Probably cuz they are playing the role of a woman in their mind and wish the guy is them.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Most with common sense would tend to understand that there is no such thing as 100% gay or 100% straight. The idea here is curiosity. experimentation and learning in your life. Numerous men who identify as "straight" have had some male to male experience.

If it goes beyond experimentation, it would tend to "label" one as "bisexual" and not necessarily gay.

I personally hate labels and think them to be the bastien of the narrow minded.

You just need to go with the flow, play safely and experience life. Your experiences will dictate where you go and where your real feelings lie. Definitely do not rush it and do not be judgmental of yourself.

Good Luck

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think ANY Pitbull is too gay... I mean, come on: Big shoulders, grumpy demeanour, bald head...sounds like all my leatherette fuck buddies!!! LOL

Any more comments like that and I'll bite your ass!
Just try not to enjoy it too much.

And you forgot my spiked collar.

D_NudeWort505

1st Like
Media
It is a BDSM activity, if you include the category of "humiliation." I think most people consider the desire for and active pursuit of sexual humiliation to be rather masochistic.

If you have a little cock and get turned by the thought of a big-dicked guy having his way with your woman--especially if you are present and perhaps are asked to "fluff" him to make it happen--then you can be said to be a "cuckold." There are many people either actively seeking or merely fantasizing about this--try searching for "cuckold" on the internet. Hope this resolves some of your confusion.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always considered myself heterosexual, as I really, really love women......a lot! However, I have fantasized, and to a degree sought out, finding a guy with a large cock to give oral sex to. I don't want to do anal sex, and I don't even want him to touch me. My woman tells me I have "penis envy", as I have a pretty small dick and wish it was bigger. Is this a strange feeling/fantasy, or what would you call it?

Ok. this is what i would do, if i were in your situation.

First, i;d find some kind of large penis site to tell your story to.....Then, Post a pic of your penis, to the - before - mentioned website...then, ask the question....as to wether youre normal to a bunch of other people who dont think they're big enough and are wondering if they are gay if they are thinking the way youre thinking.