How gay does this make me?

areola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's just another example of the complexity of sexuality.

To go all psychology 101 for a minute it does seem, at first glance, understandable that you could have transformed your own desire for a large penis into a desire for one. That said I find it curious that you've set very definite limits on your fantasy (no touching etc.) but want to perform oral which seems quite advanced to me. I could well imagine how, if you did have "penis envy", that you would want to feel the size and weight of a large penis in your hand as if it were your own but performing oral sex on someone is very much in a different category to my mind. But when were these things ever rational?

If I were you I'd contemplate "why oral?" first. If you still want to try I'd make sure you were completely upfront with the guy - you could easy decided that the reality is very different from your fantasy. Maybe suggest some mutual J/O with the possibility of you sucking him to keep expectations low. Lastly, and talking of low expectations, from my (gay) experience, men with huge cocks are much in demand and many men don't want to waste their time on "curious" guys.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah...labels again. If you suck a man's cock, you could argue that you are not straight. Are you gay? I don't know...what is "gay"? Does it really matter to you? If it does, don't do it. Unless you really want to. Then do it.

Got it?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always considered myself heterosexual, as I really, really love women......a lot!

However, I have fantasized, and to a degree sought out, finding a guy with a large cock to give oral sex to.

I don't want to do anal sex, and

I don't even want him to touch me.

My woman tells me I have "penis envy", as I have a pretty small dick and wish it was bigger.

Is this a strange feeling/fantasy, or what would you call it?

I don't know understand a lot of what I read on LPSG. People don't understand me at times but I am honest in how I do feel. I try for consistency, too.

Maybe you fantasize this because you feel that sucking a big cock may make you a bigger man somehow in spirit. I want to say more power to you. There is always someone out there willing to service your need. And asking everyone how you are supposed to feel or wondering is it a fantasy you are desiring--I am neither mindreader nor psychic. I can only offer "MAYBE..." because of what you originally posted.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I think questions like how gay does this make me all too often end up just being answered based on stereotypes and random judgmental opinions. How gay or str8 anyone is really just about how much of any attraction one is feeling toward people of either gender at any given time in their lives. For example, some people around a lot of men they are attracted to might be feeling very gay, then see Haley Berry in a hot swimsuit and be feeling very str8, others are always feeling very gay, etc. The variations in human sexuality are a complex and wonderful thing all too often attempted to be forced into neat little stereotypes and uneducated opinions.