How gay is England?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Nov 17, 2008.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

How wide-spread is the gay sex action in England?

Is gay sex accepted very openly? Is London the city of a lot of gay action and gay bars?

I would love to hear from anyone who has been over there and knows about the gay situation first-hand.

Thanks! :smile:

2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Apparently you didn't go to public school. :wink:

3. englishbloke

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Having gay sex in the middle of the street is frowned upon...

4. Principessa

Gold Member

England has no gay people. It's just the funny way they talk that leads you to believe they are gay. :biggrin1:

5. hongkongphooey39

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    or on the bus ... peeps just dont seem to like it seeing it ..... :smile:

6. Xcuze

Gold Member

There have been reported outbreaks of Gayness in certain areas but they were quickly Quarantined. Us Gays have to live underground & only dare raise our heads when its dark, very dark. The biggest hotspots of reported Homo activity are London, Manchester & Brighton. There is speak of fencing these cities off until all Poofs have been hunted down & de-poofed.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

7. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    **stands and sings the national anthem**

We can not and will not tolerate gayness in England. We have a crack squadron of degayers patrolling the areas often visited by those infected with gay. Undercover agents have infiltrated the underground gay community in order to learn more about the gays technology, and now each and every degayer currently patrolling England is equipped with a fully functioning gaydar.

There is a free phone number for people to report suspected gays, and every week thousands of calls are coming in about men with nice cushions who wash daily and take pride in their appearance.

It is an ongoing battle, but we, the righteous straights, WILL be victorious!

8. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Being gay is OK so long as you don't scare the horses, but pity help you if you do.

9. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Being openly gay in the England is perfectly fine, I'd like to say we're more open minded then most countries including the US as we have such a mixed population in such a little space. There's 60 million of us and nearly half of us don't practice a religion, something that can hinder gay acceptance I think.

10. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

We've come along way since the public stonings etc. Speaking first hand about the "gayness" over here, I gotta say that England is pretty fucking gay.

The gay sex action is common in places such as bedrooms, public bathrooms and in those funny "dark window" shops.

11. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Bah, the last time I went into one of those places and whipped my bits out, I suddenly realised that everyone else was placing bets and watching horseraces on funny little video screens. :rolleyes: I carried on regardless, needless to say, but it still lacked a certain je ne sais quoi.

Speaking of je ne sais quoi, there was of course no gayness in England at all prior to 1066, meaning that it's yet another of those imported Gallic perversions like French letters, can-can dancers, bustières, and crêpes.

12. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have to be gay or Jewish to work at the BBC and our TV and films are full of openly gay presenters and actors. Our Soaps have gay storylines. Big Brother always has a least one gay housemate. The new series of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here" has a gay tennis star, a gay actor and a senior gay policeman!

13. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    And Robert Kilroy-Silk - who I'd love to see bent over and entered roughly... with a cactus!

14. griplock22

griplock22 Member

15. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

They are on an island, how gay can an island be be if there aren't as much women as men :biggrin1:

Joke, love the UK! Great accent too! Now I wish I could talk like that!

16. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:

Kilroy was already being nasty to that girl on the first day. I see many Bush Tucker Trials for him! George and Brian should spit-roast him. I'd pay to see that!

17. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

Oh dear God. I was going to answer the original question in a serious way, but given the 3rd rate efforts so far I won't bother. Gt Britain is no different to any modern, progressive country in the West in its attitudes to people other than breeders. Northern Ireland, which makes up the UK with England, Scotland and Wales (i.e. Gt Britain) is another matter altogether. As one respondent noted, London, Brighton and Manchester are particularly liberal, as is my home city of Cambridge.

18. thedrainman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I presume, BIGd, that by England you mean the UK?

As for public school (Nick8) - in the UK these are private schools which cost the earth to send your kids to - however, they are noted for all sorts of goings-on of the sexual variety (and any other variety)!

19. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sense of humour on aisle 3 please!

20. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    When the British sing "God Save the Queen", you have to wonder if they are singing about Elton John or The Queen Mother?
    From my very short time spent in England (a few hours), I found their gay population rivals San Francisco and New York. At Heathrow Airport, I received a blow job the second I finished pissing (not at the urinal mind you). They call them poofters, benders, and a ton of other names... but they are all over. Think "28 Days Later", except with gay guys running around trying to suck your cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted