How gay is England?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As the originator of this post, I'd like to thank those who have replied--esp. those who have replied seriously.

I did not intend to generate so many humorous responses. My questions were sincere and seriously asked.

I've always wanted to go to London someday, and perhaps I shall experience the British gay life for myself.

Thanks much, gentlemen! :smile:

brownger

Just Browsing
Media
Purely as an observer I would say that the out gays are very political about it and seem to make it into such a social compact that it frightens away many who quite like male to male sexual contact but don't want to be part of the culture.

The result is that many who would enjoy an occasional joust with another cock find that locating such another is almost like searching for pearls in a fish restaurant.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As the originator of this post, I'd like to thank those who have replied--esp. those who have replied seriously.

I did not intend to generate so many humorous responses. My questions were sincere and seriously asked.

I've always wanted to go to London someday, and perhaps I shall experience the British gay life for myself.

Thanks much, gentlemen! :smile:
If you like, I can give you a link to a web site where you can see how gay the action is in England. From the number of members from that country, there will be enough to satisfy your needs.

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gayness is pretty much ok in major centres of London, Brighton, Manchester etc. and there are many venues exclusively gay, and many mixed venues. Anti gay trouble occurs even in these places.

Attitudes range from accepting through to victorian.

Many modern young women in britain are now so ladish, bad mouthed, badly dressed and agressive that many men are jumping to the gay side of the fence.

London_Calling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay dear? Who dear? Me dear? No dear! Just cos I live with my mother and haven't found the right girl yet, you assume I'd take it up the a-rse.
How very dare you!