How gay is Nigahiga?

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
I've always suspected also! However, in some of his vids, he does appear with his supposedly girlfriend. I'm quite sure he's in the closet and she is his 'beard'!

Terry09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since when does putting on a dress mean you're gay?
Higa is gorgeous, and would be a wonderful person to say, 'see that talented, funny, adorable guy on youtube? He's one of us'...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Ever since October 2nd, 1970, at 12:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, wearing a dress has meant that you are gay.

On a more "serious" note, one reason I wondered about his sexuality is because he himself pushes the issue every now and then. In this video, he plays with the ambiguous concept of "bromance." The video opens with him as a Roman warrior who gets hit on by his fellow warrior, and by the end of the video he is caressing the hair of his (gorgeous) friend Jay Park, commenting that his new hairdo is "beautiful." And they both have an awkward pause.
Word of the Day - Bromance - YouTube

And he even made a follow-up musical version about bromance, with the lines, "There's nothing gay about it/ Not that there's anything wrong with being gay...." Bromance (Official Music Video) - YouTube

In other words, a lot of gay subtext in his videos. And, yes, the guy is beautiful.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am SOoooooooooooooo Out of the loop. I have NO damn clue who this guy is LOL .

:bj:
HH

Hahahahahaha I just saw his Worst bf ever on YT . Very charming. He's cute and really good at what he does. If you cannot tell he's GAY, you really need to tune your Gaydar. He was good but I wish he would have gotten a better actress to play the beard in the videeo. She was truly pathetic in her attempts at acting .

Last edited:

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never heard of this guy either, so certainly not a household name.

Oh, and I've known a LOT of gay men well over the years and none have had the slightest interest in 'dressing as a female'.

Shane325

Just Browsing
Media
Acting gay or dressing like a girl is a easy way to get laughs, it's kinda comedy 101 a straight guy in drag is funny. Just look at all these movies where comedians dress as girls or they act gay for a laugh.

leeloo_dallas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess you don't spend much time on YouTube. He is, or at least used to be, the YouTube personality with the most subscribers. I think he's the second-most subscribed now. He has over 5 million subscribers. He's kind of "Mr. YouTube." And he's beautiful has hell. Nigahiga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, Ray William Johnson has most subscribers now, and damn fine he is too. In that strange way.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I've never heard of this guy either, so certainly not a household name.

Oh, and I've known a LOT of gay men well over the years and none have had the slightest interest in 'dressing as a female'.

Thanks for the awesome insight, dude. But I don't recall saying that all the gay men, or any of the gay men, that you've known have liked to dress as females.

What I said was something that is entirely true: that Nigahiga occasionally dresses as a female, and that he occasionally makes videos with gay references -- such as his videos about the "bromance." Facts.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The Best Joke Ever! - YouTube This is one of the gayest videos he's ever made, in my opinion. The other guy seems gay as well. Check out the shimmy ("shake") toward the end. He looks very gay there. Just realized: one reason I think the seems gay is that he reminds me, in appearance and demeanor, of a Hawaiian guy that I know -- who is gay.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Is he Japanese? In my experience, Japanese guys have tended to appear very unembarrassed about sexual topics. For some reason, that makes it so much more difficult to discern whether they are gay or straight.