How gay is RW San Diego?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The hot, slightly homophobic dude is such a contradiction. He wears a pony, gets his brows waxed, struts around showing off his manscaped bod and dreams about "weiners in a cornfield", yet he feels skeevie seeing gay guys prancing around wearing glitter? I'll bet that when he whacks off at night, the roommate he's thinking about ain't the girl he's always hanging out with.

The gay guy announced that he was a top on twitter which was interesting. Actually.. I liked him at first but now I see that he's just a dramatic queen. He really does throw his sexuality in the other people's face and it's annoying. Oh.. And did he really tell the guy he was dating that he loved him after only one week!

The lesbian chick is even more annoying. You can't make people tolerate the gayness by putting flags up all over the house and talking about lesbo issues 24/7. The real worlds decision to have two gay people on one episode ruined the show from what it was originally about.

Oh yea.. And wasn't the gay guy supposed to be bi? He hasn't even looked at a girl since episode one. Every bi guy on the realworld ends up fully GAY by episode 2.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frank needs to smoke a big joint of Indica and chill out. One one hand, I feel sorry for him that he's such an emotional basket case, yet he's so fricking annoying and overbearing. The term energy vampire fits him well. Mike will drop him like a hot potato before long, and then the bleeding heart drama will begin.

I've very attracted to Zach. Too bad he's hardcore straight. On last night's show, he and Ashley started making strides with being more tolerant toward the 2 gay roommates. The 2 gay people need to quit pushing their sexuality on everyone. I agreed with Zach about that.

Speaking of Zach, I used the frame-by-frame pause feature on my DVR to check out Zach's bulge moving in those light blue gym shorts while he and Ashley were walking down the street. He's small-to-average limp. Maybe he was a little bit fluffed in the clothes store. I still think that he's the best looking guy on the show and would do him in a heartbeat.

Nobulcwby69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Zach is a prick and could care less about the size of his prick. Me thinks he does protest too much. I mean come on how deep in the corn field of cocks does he live to have never seen a prior season of RW? Gays, Lesbians, Bi's oh my. They would never think to include such controversial individuals. I guess you need a big, dumb, redneck, gun toting, pig tail, mud mask wearing, shaved body uber metro-sexual muscle head to discriminate against everyone else who doesn't look just like him. Zach...Get over yourself. Frank calm the fuck down and don't expect everyone to accept who you are, or your choices, allow time for understanding that it doesn't change who you are at the core.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The gay guy announced that he was a top on twitter which was interesting. Actually.. I liked him at first but now I see that he's just a dramatic queen. He really does throw his sexuality in the other people's face and it's annoying. Oh.. And did he really tell the guy he was dating that he loved him after only one week!

No, he did it after less than one day. Frank is a disaster waiting to happen and has all the emotional stability of a 14 year old girl.