How girls reveal through their eyes?

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I think we could manipulate our body language but never with eyes because it is just wide open.

How you girls react or reveal with your eyes when finding an attractive mate? Or how they initiate their romantic signals through eyes?

I find some girls secretly check somebody with the corner of their eye, and blush away when they get caught but then quickly glance at the person again, or others just keep staring a guy (or a girl) with fiercing 'eagle' eyes.

I would like to know how girls play with their 'two stars'. Maybe it is too an intuitional and delicate matter to be disccused by words. But let's try and share~!

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Myabe there is something wrong with my question or it is extremely a patheric question since nobody hasn't posted.. But I was just really curious.. Well at least thank you for the guys who have read. lol.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is difficult to understand the question as it is written, but I'll try.

I'm not shy. I do not avert my eyes from anything I wish to see, unless I believe it will make the other person uncomfortable. I do believe the eyes can be manipulated too, like any other aspect of body language.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ever looked into a woman's (or could be a man's) eyes only to be thrown off by the fact they have black irises? It happens. And it gives new meaning to the old expression about someone having "dark limpid pools" for eyes. (eek and shudder)

(shhh. . . they walk among us!)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the look-away-then-look-back is very telling, especially if the look-back is from the corner of the eye or from under the eyelashes.

I know that it is a physiological response that I have, over which I have little control. I would go so far as to say that it's a reflex. Well, at least for me.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense, but perhaps they avert their gaze because of your appearance.

Perhaps, I am aware that not everyone has a backbone. I do give a profoundly strong appearance but, it does reflect my true self. I don't react well to weakness.

D

deleted356736

Body language is a much-researched topic, and like all things psychological it can only be applied in a general sense, not to each individual. There are a couple of body language tips I read, and since learning of them I have observed them quite a lot. If a woman is interested in you, she will most likely attempt to catch your gaze and then hold it momentarily when you make eye contact with her. You will probably see some other facial signs at this point. If she isn't interested in you, she will turn her gaze away the moment you make eye contact with her. I don't know about the turn away and then back again initially posted. I have also read (but not observed) that people who are really into someone else will get pupil dilation during the course of an interaction. There is some physiological reason for this. All of these cues are subconscious, which is probably why the thread didn't get much response from women. They have been studied by observing couples in social situations. One interesting observation during the couse of this research, and one relevant to this forum, is that women often initially take a momentary glance at a man's crotch, subconciously checking out his package. The initial glance by men is at her her hips, theorised as checking out her potential for being a mother to his offspring. As to the subconcious glance at a man's crotch, I have observed this one a lot.

In my experience, after she's checked out his trouser bulge or not, women use eye contact to signal their interest (or otherwise) in a man, and it's a very easy thing to pick up on.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is an American comedian who talks about the idea of "Look In....Look Away...Look In....Look Away".

Of Course, he was talking about looking at WOMEN'S BREASTS instead of their EYES! HaHa....

I'm the kind of person who generally makes eye contact. All the time.

If I'm NOT interested in a guy, I'll purposefully make eye contact and then stare straight at their crotch.

If I AM interested, I'll make eye contact and smile. Works every time.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Offense, but.....

People who use the term always are always annoying to everyone else.

I find "no offense" to be a lubricating way to speak my Truth. In other words, "I feel this way and it doesn't have anything to do with you personally".

people are always lying when they start with this phrase.

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Body language is a much-researched topic, and like all things psychological it can only be applied in a general sense, not to each individual. There are a couple of body language tips I read, and since learning of them I have observed them quite a lot. If a woman is interested in you, she will most likely attempt to catch your gaze and then hold it momentarily when you make eye contact with her. You will probably see some other facial signs at this point. If she isn't interested in you, she will turn her gaze away the moment you make eye contact with her. I don't know about the turn away and then back again initially posted. I have also read (but not observed) that people who are really into someone else will get pupil dilation during the course of an interaction. There is some physiological reason for this. All of these cues are subconscious, which is probably why the thread didn't get much response from women. They have been studied by observing couples in social situations. One interesting observation during the couse of this research, and one relevant to this forum, is that women often initially take a momentary glance at a man's crotch, subconciously checking out his package. The initial glance by men is at her her hips, theorised as checking out her potential for being a mother to his offspring. As to the subconcious glance at a man's crotch, I have observed this one a lot.

In my experience, after she's checked out his trouser bulge or not, women use eye contact to signal their interest (or otherwise) in a man, and it's a very easy thing to pick up on.

If you want to get into reproductive reasons, I think a woman's checking out a crotch is to see if the male actually has his genitalia and can actually reproduce. Maybe that's why I don't get second glances, I don't have much of a bulge. I've also experienced the looking away a shitload of times, to the point of scaring this one Filipino lady to literally run away, leaving me with a wtf feeling.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Offense, but.....

People who use the term always are always annoying to everyone else.

I find "no offense" to be a lubricating way to speak my Truth. In other words, "I feel this way and it doesn't have anything to do with you personally".

:wink: :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Khana

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I say "no offense" often, but I seriously mean no offense. As another poster mentioned, it's a lubricating way to express truth. Sometimes it turns out well. Like if a guy is acting shy, I might say, "No offense intended, but I don't care for hesitation, I enjoy rough handling and a backbone." He might respond with something along the lines of, "Hey, I was just being polite. You want rough? I can do rough *throws me into a wall leaving me dripping wet*" See? It works out well sometimes.

As for the "eyes" thing, I confess, I've integrated it into my "how-to-seduce-a-guy" routine. When I "turn on the vibes," when I start trying to be sexy, then everything, my every glance, my every grin, my every move or breath, it's all calculated. Sort of like... driving a car really fast. It's all "calculated," in that, you're thinking about what the car can handle, not taking turns too fast, watching for other cars, etc etc etc etc etc. But it's FUN. It's a thrill. It's the same way with me.

D

deleted356736

If you want to get into reproductive reasons, I think a woman's checking out a crotch is to see if the male actually has his genitalia and can actually reproduce. Maybe that's why I don't get second glances, I don't have much of a bulge. I've also experienced the looking away a shitload of times, to the point of scaring this one Filipino lady to literally run away, leaving me with a wtf feeling.

The theory I read was that longer penises deposit semen closer to the cervix, resulting in a better chance of getting pregnant with a man with a big cock when living non-monogamously, which is the way humanity lived until relatively recent times. So it's less about the woman getting pregnant and more about her future son inheriting big penis genes, and propogating her line with his future sexual partners while competing sexually with men who are less endowed. The other theory was that bigger is more sexually satisfying for women, so it's about her son finding and keeping his future sexual partner, via good sex courtesy of his endowment.

As far as the look to the bulge goes, when I read about it I observed, and caught quite a few. The first day an early-thirties woman knew I caught her, and she burst out laughing at our little secret.

just8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not really, pal. While I didn't intend to offend, I certainly didn't care whether or not I, in fact, did. That's quite a difference there, even if you are oblivious to it.

people are always lying when they start with this phrase.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really, pal. While I didn't intend to offend, I certainly didn't care whether or not I, in fact, did. That's quite a difference there, even if you are oblivious to it.

Your intentions are meaningless.... "pal".