How girls reveal through their eyes?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think New End would have a problem getting laid if he really wanted to.

My eyes and my lips are my favorite aspects of my body. I can say whatever I want with my eyes and whoever is looking at me hears it loud and clear. I look directly at a man and smile. If I am attracted to him, I project that to him.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As is your false chivalry, which will never get you laid, by the way.

No offense, but you are a total, classless, clueless dick, pal.

I'm not trying to get laid, and I think it is funny you think I am calling you out as a fucktard as some weird attempt to get laid on an internet forum. :haha: I am calling you an asshole, because... you're an asshole!

(no offense)

just8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually, I believe your contribution to this thread started with your calling me a "liar", not a "fucktard". I know it's hard to keep up with your own posts after losing what little cool you entered with, but decorum does have its place, even if it's only the internet.

Furthermore, if you're "not trying to get laid", then you're even less a boy than I originally thought.

No offense, but you are a total, classless, clueless dick, pal.

I'm not trying to get laid, and I think it is funny you think I am calling you out as a fucktard as some weird attempt to get laid on an internet forum. :haha: I am calling you an asshole, because... you're an asshole!

(no offense)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I believe your contribution to this thread started with your calling me a "liar", not a "fucktard". I know it's hard to keep up with your own posts after losing what little cool you entered with, but decorum does have its place, even if it's only the internet.

You got me there, I thought I called you a festering anal sore, hmm... I guess I just plum forgot what I said. What I meant to say is you are one of a thousand useless, clueless dumbasses that comes to this forum every week, and thinks they are the shit, and can start hurling unwarranted insults at peopel cuz you got a pearly white shaved chest and crappy polaroids of your dick.

Furthermore, if you're "not trying to get laid", then you're even less a boy than I originally thought.
If you are here, at LPSG, trying to get laid, and you are straight.... you are pretty fucking retarded. But... good luck... "buddy". :biggthumpup2:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I don't think New End would have a problem getting laid if he really wanted to.

My eyes and my lips are my favorite aspects of my body. I can say whatever I want with my eyes and whoever is looking at me hears it loud and clear. I look directly at a man and smile. If I am attracted to him, I project that to him.

I love your eyes in your gallery! I like even more that you use them in your avatar, so that when we read your posts, it's a bit more like talking to the real you.

I use my eyes to say things too, and if it appears that I'm averting my eyes from someone, it's just because I don't want to hear what they have to say. It's like avoiding eye contact with that annoying person at school/work.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am the original poster of this thread.

It is a bit off the topic but I just experienced a series of weird things. Today, I got an unexpected reply mail from a girl I don't know to whom I sent an e-mail about sometihng I am curious. It was very friendly and seemed implying me to reply. So I tried to write it back but realized she just blocked my e-mail.

Then, I visited this site after couple of days, thinking this thread would dissappear from the front page with no reply, only to find it has received a number of replies. When I felt a bit warmed by the kindness of people who surprised me by just replying and thought I am too sentimantal and humane, I saw the biggest cockroach of my entire life madly running next to my laptop. (It was like a 14 inch cock to a virgin's eyes).

Then, this all reply thing just disappeared from my mind. I was scared by its sheer size but didn't want to admit that I was scared by a cockroach, and wanted to prove I can kill it but rather not. So when it climed on a wall of my room, I thought to myself that 'if it crosses the next side wall which is empty, I will kill it but if it remines within the wall where a desk and shelves are occupied, I will save it for the day'. Then it climbed up on a fire alarm device attached on the high corner between the two walls. The cookroach just stayed there. So I laughed wondering it would read my mind.

Then suddenly it jumped off it and stopped for a bit like mocking me. This time I felt deceived and was determinted to kill it. So, with a newspaper, I madly chased it who went down a sofa and stayed there for like 20 minutes. When I finally was about to give up, it came out only to be murdered by my stroke of newspaper that I was bored to death to read it today, thinking it was a waste.

LIfe is full of surprises.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
There is an American comedian who talks about the idea of "Look In....Look Away...Look In....Look Away".

Of Course, he was talking about looking at WOMEN'S BREASTS instead of their EYES! HaHa....

I'm the kind of person who generally makes eye contact. All the time.

If I'm NOT interested in a guy, I'll purposefully make eye contact and then stare straight at their crotch.

If I AM interested, I'll make eye contact and smile. Works every time.

i would take both as signs of being interested...........lol that is so wrong. why not just look alway?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am the original poster of this thread.

It is a bit off the topic but I just experienced a series of weird things. Today, I got an unexpected reply mail from a girl I don't know to whom I sent an e-mail about sometihng I am curious. It was very friendly and seemed implying me to reply. So I tried to write it back but realized she just blocked my e-mail.

Then, I visited this site after couple of days, thinking this thread would dissappear from the front page with no reply, only to find it has received a number of replies. When I felt a bit warmed by the kindness of people who surprised me by just replying and thought I am too sentimantal and humane, I saw the biggest cockroach of my entire life madly running next to my laptop. (It was like a 14 inch cock to a virgin's eyes).

Then, this all reply thing just disappeared from my mind. I was scared by its sheer size but didn't want to admit that I was scared by a cockroach, and wanted to prove I can kill it but rather not. So when it climed on a wall of my room, I thought to myself that 'if it crosses the next side wall which is empty, I will kill it but if it remines within the wall where a desk and shelves are occupied, I will save it for the day'. Then it climbed up on a fire alarm device attached on the high corner between the two walls. The cookroach just stayed there. So I laughed wondering it would read my mind.

Then suddenly it jumped off it and stopped for a bit like mocking me. This time I felt deceived and was determinted to kill it. So, with a newspaper, I madly chased it who went down a sofa and stayed there for like 20 minutes. When I finally was about to give up, it came out only to be murdered by my stroke of newspaper that I was bored to death to read it today, thinking it was a waste.

LIfe is full of surprises.

Now that is the best post in this thread ducky!
Besides New End's retorts.
C.B.:saevil:

louiebill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is a known fact that when you first see a girl, and you make eye contact, if she holds that eye contact with you for more than 4 seconds, chances are 90% in you favore that she will let you fuck her in the ass!