• Ugly

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing wrong with being confident, but if you are stuck on yourself then in my eyes that makes you ugly. I will not say if I am ugly or good looking, cause it depends whos eyes are looking at me.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I consider myself average. Not overly handsome but not ugly. However the woman I have been with all have told me that I am indeed handsome and goof looking. I guess I can tell when a woman is good looking but find it harder to gauge a man's looks.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel that I'm average, but I do know how to downplay my negatives and play up my attributes. I seem to attract really good looking guys and most are younger than I am. I always am suprised and still am not quite sure what they find so attractive about me?? I'll take it while it lasts though...! Lol!

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I consider myself average, people have told me (at least online) that I have a great body, but... I dunno, my body goes against conventional wisdom on what is "good looking" in my mind. When I think of what good looking is supposed to be, its a guy thats built with dark hair and is manly. Instead, I am kinda skinny, nerdy and red headed... not very manly, I am called "cute" though, but I dont quite understand the implication behind that word really.

D_Beatrice Bazooms

Just Browsing
Media
Im good looking, I love what i see looking back at me from the mirror and I have yet to be told by a guy that Im ugly, theres one person on this site who has seen me face pic, so he knows Im not talking out my ass Lol...

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very good looking and clean cut.... the chicks go ape crap over me in my snug uni. They like to rub my buzz cut too....

ohboyyy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im handsome, I get cute guys. But Im not the greatest looking one in the world. But most definately not ugly.