how hairy are your armpits

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If armpit hair were to be compared to a forest...

Then I'd say I have pretty sparse vegetation... Proof is in the gallery :biggrin1:

No, although your body is smooth, you've got abundant armpit hair and great bush around you cock and balls. Both look great. You're too skinny, though. You need to eat something, like a good stew, or maybe something like lasagne--something healthy but hearty.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, although your body is smooth, you've got abundant armpit hair and great bush around you cock and balls. Both look great. You're too skinny, though. You need to eat something, like a good stew, or maybe something like lasagne--something healthy but hearty.

Thanks for the kind words and advice :smile:

LOL, I do eat a lot, but I sort of experimented with my metabolism... Deliberately tried to accelerate it, and partially succeeded :biggrin1:

Being a Biology student is fun LOL

swing_low

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine are pretty hairy. I used to shave them, but there would always be irritation afterwards. Now I prefer how my pits look hairy, and i haven't shaved in a few years.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I LOVE men's armpit hair, always did. It's pubic hair that we are allowed to display in public, or discretely hide. I just love copping a peak whenever chance allows. I've got moderate growth, not very dense. In my old age I envy guys with clumps of steel wool in their pits. Mine is pretty fine, very straight, not a curl to be seen. Wish I could grow more.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE men's armpit hair, always did. It's pubic hair that we are allowed to display in public, or discretely hide. I just love copping a peak whenever chance allows. I've got moderate growth, not very dense. In my old age I envy guys with clumps of steel wool in their pits. Mine is pretty fine, very straight, not a curl to be seen. Wish I could grow more.
I agree with Hariylegs: "It's pubic hair that we are allowed to display in public, or discretely hide." I remember seeing a friend whose pits weren't as hairy as mine take a quick look at my pits when I was leaning on a backstop. I must admit that I liked the attention.