How hard do you fuck her?

How hard do you guys really fuck?

For me it depends mainly who I’m in. Some of the sluts like it hard and rough, while others tell me to go gently before fully penetrating them.

But also since I fuck holding onto huge loads anywhere up to 3 weeks of abstinence, I tend to take it slow at the beginning so I’m not too pepped up and risk cumming early during the 1 hour session. Toward the end I like to fuck them super hard until screams and tears.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It really depends on her mood (and mine). Sometimes she wants us to take our time and go nice and slow, other times she wants me to pound her hard. I love going hard, I just don't last very long.

D

deleted814719

It depends on both our moods. Every once in a while she'll say, "fuck me" and I know she wants it hard and as deep as I can go. What a thrill to hear my wife say that. Then, there are other times when I just really want to go to Pound Town. I always ask, "can I fuck you hard". She's never refused. That's when I fuck her with everything I've got often breaking out into a sweat.

God, that's so good.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a fucking wild beast covered in sweat last night having a stoned threesome. I remember looking down at my cock a few times in between destroying her because it felt so good

Generally if we're stoned yeah it's wild rough sex. I haven't had the other kind of sex in awhile lol

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same here. It depends on the woman and how hard and deep she can take it. Usualy I can't just go balls deep and hard until the woman adjusts. For some women it can take up to 2 weeks for her to get use to me. Then she might start askintg for it harder and as deep as I can go. I let the woman take the lead in that regard.

My last fuck I took it slow cos I was 16 days heavy. So I couldn’t pound away or risk jizzing early.

So I gave it to her slow and shallow at first, just teasing her pussy making her want it more and then I drove it in balls deep every now and then when she wasn’t expecting it.

Around the 30 minute mark I hammered her hard until she came. Took a break to take her photos cos I always make it a habit as a photographer to record whom I fuck.

Round 2 for whatever reason I lost my fucking fat. Must have been the 7 bottles of beer I sank before, was getting to my head.

But she took over and lubed me up and massaged my cock to full mast before riding me in cowgirl. I just laid back enjoying the view, it was magnificent.

I was gonna blow but then I realised I wanna be in a super deep French kiss embrace so I threw her off the saddle and went to mish, out tongues up to the root in each other’s mouths lashing wildly.

It didn’t take long and I let loose of my load thrusting deep in her pussy. All you could hear is MMMM-MMMMM. as we sucked the souls out of one another.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends on both our moods. Every once in a while she'll say, "fuck me" and I know she wants it hard and as deep as I can go. What a thrill to hear my wife say that. Then, there are other times when I just really want to go to Pound Town. I always ask, "can I fuck you hard". She's never refused. That's when I fuck her with everything I've got often breaking out into a sweat.

God, that's so good.
It is always good when a girl says “fuck me” so I can just pound her as hard as I want and pull some hair!

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girl told me recently that I fuck her the hardest when she dresses up in customs, especially she is wearing kitty car ears.

Reactions: 1069369

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife & I always start slow. she's on top, gently easing my big cock in. the pace picks up. she cums once, twice, and we roll over, and she'll say "fuck me hard." 45 minutes later, she can't speak or walk, her legs are quivering. I've blown my load, go take a pee, come back, she's still quaking and wants more. my refractory period was nil. so I would fuck her some more. sadly, this was all years ago. I have to say my wife and I were excellently paired up sexually. we fucked several times a day. her gfs were "starving" for an orgasm, and we were having several a day.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intercourse is very painful for my wife so I need to go slowly (we haven't had intercourse in an insufferable amount of time). On the other hand, because of the pain, my wife wants it over as soon as possible so I cant be too slow and careful. I will say that I'm going in hard enough that I need to occasionally pull her back down so her head doesn't hit the head board.

I don't really understand the guys who want a monster cock where you can't go in all the way. It's not my intention to slam my dick in but I also don't want to always have to be careful and not put it all the way in and hurt the woman. There was one time where my wife was pleased with herself because she thought she was taking it all and it wasn't hurting. So, I pushed myself in more and she was like, ouch. Maybe the sweet spot is a monster dick and a freak partner who either enjoys pain or has unusual depth. I've talked to guys who were quite large and their marriages dissolved because of incompatability in bed.

For me, I go in precisely as hard as the woman wants. One of my favorite things is just to lie there inside my wife without doing anything. We would have a little game where she would tighten her vagina and I would try and push as much blood in my dick as possible. My wife is tight to the degree where there is a slight amount of pain even for me but it's still a lot of fun.