How Hard Is Being A Top Trans Woman With No Surgery?

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not difficult at all, I'm bombarded with requests on dating apps all the time without advertising. If I was into hookups strictly, then I would have probably taken people up on those requests.
So I would say, slightly more than half ask for us to be a bottom, slightly less than half want us to be their top.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
By hard I mean difficult to find hookups and partners.
80% of the time we are seen as a fetish and... that is the fetish. “Fucked by a big cocked trans!” It knocks me sick.

I am a woman and want to be seen as such. How many women get asked “do you top?” It’s a lack of human decency and respect.

If you are a trans woman and want to top, you do you boo. Live your life. But this isn’t a question that guys should be asking from the get go and it’s not something that they should be expecting to happen.

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
80% of the time we are seen as a fetish and... that is the fetish. “Fucked by a big cocked trans!” It knocks me sick.

I am a woman and want to be seen as such. How many women get asked “do you top?” It’s a lack of human decency and respect.

If you are a trans woman and want to top, you do you boo. Live your life. But this isn’t a question that guys should be asking from the get go and it’s not something that they should be expecting to happen.

I agree, I used to kind of understand why they think that way, but the older I get the less I understand it. I'm just rapidly changing mentally and this judgement and fetishization stuff is just nuts to me. Like WHAT IN I'M A GIRL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, lol!

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree, I used to kind of understand why they think that way, but the older I get the less I understand it. I'm just rapidly changing mentally and this judgement and fetishization stuff is just nuts to me. Like WHAT IN I'M A GIRL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, lol!
Haha right! It’s so annoying... we are not here to fulfil your latent bum fantasies.

Reactions: ballparkdogg

yokozinho

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the response, girls. I've been questioning my gender for the past years and the idea of not finding partners really bugs me. Guess that's not an issue then (well, not as bad as I imagined at least, still scary since I am more romantic and not that much into hookups).

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for the response, girls. I've been questioning my gender for the past years and the idea of not finding partners really bugs me. Guess that's not an issue then (well, not as bad as I imagined at least, still scary since I am more romantic and not that much into hookups).
Don't worry about relationships, worry about finding yourself and being comfortable in your own skin first.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'all are forgetting a major factor too, generally hormone replacement and testosterone blockers result in Impotency. Lol. So even if some. Of us wanted to top, we probabaly couldn't unless our dosage was really low. Lol

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
By hard I mean difficult to find hookups and partners.
Your question of, "How hard is being a Top Trans with no surgery?"

My answer: Depends on several factors. They are this, How fem are you perceived? Do you got a Big Enough Dick ? and Do you have Dem Fuck Skillz to make a man drop down and yield willingly at first sight of you even before you Throw It Down on him ??? !!!

Yes Hun. Themz THE*REAL questions!

Let me let you know this, 'If you got ALL THREE things in the bag then you got these men HOOKED ! (speaking from experience)

I have always been fortunate enough to possess all three.

Now, if you do not possess at least 2 of the 3 things, you may have difficulty attracting men. They are highly visual. So, feminine beauty is paramount. Outside of that, you WILL be seen as a Sex Object. Sorry. So, get used to NOT having them see (or treat) you any more/less than that. You may GET the man, yes ! But no, alas - he will NOT alliw you to keep him. The likelihood of my you having RELATIONSHIPS is pretty much right out the door: aka, Not Gonna Happen. They will always seem to get into relationships with 'anybody/everybody else' BUT YOU !

I have found that YOU NEED to At Least have breasts if you are to have a man in a relationship. Fir some 'odd' reason they NEED to SEE their ladies as females in order to get into a relationship with them.

I Know this to be a fact (with me) because I transitioned back in 2010 and even with hormone therapy, my breasts were at most a 34A with a full cup pushup added to bring me to a small 34B. If my bra was off, I looked FLAT but with a little 'bump' of 'budding breasts (see pic with a guys hand on me. That was 2010 at my biggest while on hormones: 34A)

Then JUST LAST YEAR I was able to FINALLY get (High Profile SILICONE 365cc Smooth Round) breast implants after being fully transitioned (Name Changed, Living Full Time, Gender Marker Changed) and went from a 34AAA (bc I was off hormones for the last 7 years after being on them for 2.5 yrs: went off because they were giving me E.D and my sexual feelings of climaxing were all but lost) and became a 34DD/E (see other 2 pictures) !!!

It was a whole 10 yrs I spent of My Life without breasts !!! Ugh. It was terrible having to ALWAYS feel like I was missing HALF of myself in my womanhood. Granted, being a woman is NOT defined by having breasts but it SURE HELPS in feeling womanly ! That shit makes a difference for sure (and helps to fill out your figure) ! Then as soon as they were healing up, the men were LITERALLY falling At My Feet dying to get into a relationship with me !!!

So, life was very hard relationship wise without any surgeries. After? INSTANT boyfriends!

MY suggestion is to PLEASE get on hormones and start saving for those implants. They are Life Changing !

So, in closing, my observation and experience as a Transwoman without breasts was this: Top or not, if you don't have boobs that these guys can play with and suck on, they won't stay with you no matter how good The Dick is.

Attachments

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

My answer: Depends on several factors. They are this, How fem are you perceived? Do you got a Big Enough Dick ? and Do you have Dem Fuck Skillz to make a man drop down and yield willingly at first sight of you even before you Throw It Down on him ??? !!!

Let me let you know this, 'If you got ALL THREE things in the bag then you got these men HOOKED ! (speaking from experience)

Now, if you do not possess at least 2 of the 3 things, you may have difficulty attracting men. They are highly visual. So, feminine beauty is paramount. Outside of that, you WILL be seen as a Sex Object. Sorry. So, get used to NOT having them see (or treat) you any more/less than that. You may GET the man, yes ! But no, alas - he will NOT alliw you to keep him. The likelihood of my you having RELATIONSHIPS is pretty much right out the door: aka, Not Gonna Happen. They will always seem to get into relationships with 'anybody/everybody else' BUT YOU !

I have found that YOU NEED to At Least have breasts if you are to have a man in a relationship. Fir some 'odd' reason they NEED to SEE their ladies as females in order to get into a relationship with them.

I Know this to be a fact (with me) because I transitioned back in 2010 and even with hormone therapy, my breasts were at most a 34A with a full cup pushup added to bring me to a small 34B. If my bra was off, I looked FLAT but with a little 'bump' of 'budding breasts (see pic with a guys hand on me. That was 2010 at my biggest while on hormones: 34A)

Then JUST LAST YEAR I was able to FINALLY get (High Profile SILICONE 365cc Smooth Round) breast implants after being fully transitioned (Name Changed, Living Full Time, Gender Marker Changed) and went from a 34AAA (bc I was off hormones for the last 7 years after being on them for 2.5 yrs: went off because they were giving me E.D and my sexual feelings of climaxing were all but lost) and became a 34DD/E (see other 2 pictures) !!!

It was a whole 10 yrs I spent of My Life without breasts !!! Ugh. It was terrible having to ALWAYS feel like I was missing HALF of myself in my womanhood. Granted, being a woman is NOT defined by having breasts but it SURE HELPS in feeling womanly ! That shit makes a difference for sure (and helps to fill out your figure) ! Then as soon as they were healing up, the men were LITERALLY falling At My Feet dying to get into a relationship with me !!!

So, life was very hard relationship wise without any surgeries. After? INSTANT boyfriends!

MY suggestion is to PLEASE get on hormones and start saving for those implants. They are Life Changing !

So, in closing, my observation and experience as a Transwoman without breasts was this: Top or not, if you don't have boobs that these guys can play with and suck on, they won't stay with you no matter how good The Dick is.
Your responses are awesome.....and much appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: JSS.JLk

yokozinho

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Great response, thank you! At the time I made the post I was questioning my gender and was worried if that meant that I would live "boyfriendless" if I were a woman.

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
@yokozinho

"...I was worried that I would live 'boyfriendless' if I were a woman."

Let me speak of my direct experience about that right there.

Transitioning is NOT for everyone. It is NOT for the squeamish and the possibility of you literally LOOSING EVERYTHING in your life, both personal and professional - that you have built up all those years prior to it...is most assuredly a possibility.

I lost family, friends - friends who I THOUGHT were 'okay' with me and my decision/choice to Transition. I lost JOBS and no one wanted to hire me. I lost EVERYTHING !!!

I was plunged into a world where I had to do WHATEVER NECESSARY in order to 'survive' and make money. It didn't matter to me about MORALS anymore. I had to TOSS THOSE ASIDE and look at the reality of my existence: Either make this money or STARVE and be Homeless.

I chose to take care of my needs to assure that a roof was over my head and money was in my pocket and TO HELL with anyone who 'dissagreed' with my mode of income.

I would say this to people, "A JOB is literally: Work*For*Pay. You do WORK, you Get Paid. Doesn't matter WHAT it is. It CREATES income so that you can SUSTAIN yourself and maintain your life."

Many guys would say, "I don't believe in Paying for Sex." I would tell them this, "You care nothing for me PERSONALLY. You are ONLY interested in HAVING SEX with me - then leaving. So, with THAT being said, PAY FOR IT. It isn't 'personal' ."

Half the guys would be upset the other half would consider my words.

The ones who became upset would say, "I don't see myself being in a relationship with someone who gets paid for sex." I tell them, "Then if YOU can pay ALL my bills and personal upkeep, then have at it. I will stop. If not and you don't want to DO ANYTHING to help me, then GET OUT OF MY FACE !"

Yup.

That's how it was for over 10 yrs.

Figure it out.

If you feel that you can LIVE THIS LIFE as I have and LOOSE everything then slowly gain different things back - nothing goes back to what it was before - EVER. Then you better start praying because many, Many, MANY Transfolk have committed suicide, gotten killed and DIED because of various reasons.

I survived.

Your LEAST consern should be 'worrying' about boyfriends.

iggypop

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ED issues is there a chance its permanent? Say a person has always had low testosterone soo maintaining a rock hard moment was difficult already in their current 20s.

JSS.JLk

Cherished Member
Media
The ED issues is there a chance its permanent? Say a person has always had low testosterone soo maintaining a rock hard moment was difficult already in their current 20s.
Everything is Hormone related. So, if you have low T aka Testosterone, then you need to visit a Doctor and have them Rx you Testosterone. Without it, you can't do anything and EVERYONE needs to produce/have it in their systems. Male and females produce both. You just need to have yours back in balance and they can help you to get ALL your hormones in balance either if you are m2f, f2m, m or f. Doesn't matter. You need BALANCE.