Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have one guy who likes to really play with me. He has used a penis pump on me, put rubber cock rings on my cock and balls, used dildos of all types... big realistic cocks, prostate vibes, huge anal plugs with attached cock rings.

He has me trim and shave his cock and balls while I suck him. Has me finger his ass as I blow him, sucks and fucks me.

He is uncut and has me play with his forskin with my tongue and nibble on it.

He has a raging, fat hard cock the whole time he plays with me! As he sucks me while fingering my ass, his dick is super hard and pointing upward, bouncing up and down. Amazing to see it! His shiny, exposed knob is sometimes so hard and plump it looks like it is going to pop!

He has his way with me and leaves drained. He shoots a huge load in the end and I swallow it all and lick up every drop.

His cum is so good i have asked him to save it for me. He has brought a juice glass of frozen cum I let thaw and lick up while we play. I can just bring it to my nose and take a deep sniff of the aroma... the scent is such a turn on! He loves to see me feed on his seed!

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I only want to be with a man who is in control, dominant and in charge. I enjoy being submissive, feminine and told what to do. So my turn on and fetish comes from this.

With a woman, I am dominant and incharge.

D

deleted817718

If I’m with a man he is in charge and I let him control what we do. I think this stems back to the first times I had sex with an older man and he wouldn’t do anything bottom at all because he though it would make him “gay”.

Reactions: beginner63

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting thread. Do you agree with this statement?

“Ninety percent of men are born to be cocksuckers, serving the sexual needs of the other ten percent of men, who were born to dominate and use cocksuckers. Many are not aware they like to suck cock until a dominant man shows them how to serve his needs.”

In 2015, I met a man who offered me that unique perspective on men. My first reaction to his statement was that he was a narcissist. I was not a cocksucker. I was happily married in a loving relationship. I had had a couple of brief encounters with men sexually, but never had any desire to explore past those two experiences. Yet this man had me on my knees as his cocksucker, serving his demands until he fed me my first load of cum. You can read about my experience with him here:

This Story Is True...

CaptainGrey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the person, on the moment or even of the need. I'm generally not much of a cock sucker unless I really want to. I've never had issues with being submissive for the right person but I tend to be more dominant. So when I'm with someone and we're trying to get it equally, I like the way we kind of fight to see who feels more dominant... Making the sex quite rough and wild ! I guess I only enjoy giving myself to people I'm more comfortable with or very attracted to and then letting them take control.

Reactions: alaus1018 and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It depends on the person, on the moment or even of the need. I'm generally not much of a cock sucker unless I really want to. I've never had issues with being submissive for the right person but I tend to be more dominant. So when I'm with someone and we're trying to get it equally, I like the way we kind of fight to see who feels more dominant... Making the sex quite rough and wild ! I guess I only enjoy giving myself to people I'm more comfortable with or very attracted to and then letting them take control.

Enjoyed reading the fight comment.

Ironically, I have been only with older mature men, so deep down I know I am stronger than them, but I am so submissive and meek, I allow them to overpower and control me, which turns me on a lot. After sex the status quo returns to normal.

Funnily enough I do have my arse grabbed as I leave or slapped, but in a gentle manner. I smile back acknowledging yes, my arse belongs to you to do what you please.

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's just a meeting, no problem, he can control me. But if it's a lifestyle, I'm not sure.

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
If it's just a meeting, no problem, he can control me. But if it's a lifestyle, I'm not sure.
Definitely agree.

However with MM sex, for most of us on here its basically an outlet for us, outside of that we dont seek or want to be in a relatonship.

Giving up all control and authority during sex is an enjoyable outlet for me, however as a lifestyle definitely not.

Not that we have a relationship outside of sex, but my fuckbuddy treats me as an equal. During sex, however, he controls, dominates and humiliates me. It works well for us our arrangement.

Surrendering to him, is an enjoyable experience for me. Similarly him have complete and absolute power is a turn on for him that he craves and enjoys.

D

deleted197711

I actually would love to hear more about dominant men and what you feel and what goes on in your head as your having your way with a sub, especially if they're very femme like in behavior. Is there a rush or thrill at being domineering, do you feel more eager to cum inside, etc?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
A firm hand or hands on the back of my head is all it takes for me, I can cum myself from not touching myself.
While its not for everyone, being pulled by the head or dragged by the hair, is a pretty hot depraved act.

I loved that we are both comfortable in me receiving and him doing that to me. Its not something that happened intially it evolved over time.

Reactions: abattist and dimru