How hard is your dick and angle of erection

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
How hard is your dick? When my dick gets really hard it points up and hurts to push it down pass the half way mark. That makes it impossible to hide in public and I wish I could push it down between my legs so no one would know. On the plus side women have told me that really hard dicks that point up are the ones that rub against the G-Spot. I'm not that big, 8 inches really excited, but all the women I've been with give me compliments. I'm not bragging but pointing out that firmness and angle could be the secret weapon not size.

The G-Spot is not deep in the Vagina even a man with a small dick could give great pleasure if he has an upward curving cock. Maybe thats why women love sex with really young guys. Most of them have dicks that are extremely hard and points straight up against their bellies.

I'm interested in your opinions especially women.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by curvedandthick@Aug 28 2004, 07:48 PM

The G-Spot is not deep in the Vagina even a man with a small dick could give great pleasure if he has an upward curving cock. Maybe thats why women love sex with really young guys. Most of them have dicks that are extremely hard and points straight up against their bellies.

You point out the reason, in my way of thinking, that large girth is more satisfying to a woman then extra length. Thickness has to put more pressure on the clit than a slim tool, but all of this, of course, is a matter of degrees. But regardless of the thickness or stiffness of the penis, my point of view is that most women care more for the personality, character, and respect of their partner, than just their physical genitals. Emotions can, and often do, produce an amazing adjustment of a female's genitals to whataever it is presented. Love works wonders!

Luke

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not all that large, I get very hard and I can tuck my penis behind my leg when erect, so that helps to hide it if I need to.

Artema: I've never had the type that slaps my belly. I protrude at about 30 degrees up from horizontal. I can bend it down considerably, and the tip curves down slightly. I am 8x6, and apparently hit the G-spot very well even with the reverse curvature as the one you mentioned as ideal. My wife usually has about 1 orgasm every 2 minutes during active intercourse. I do wish mine went straight up when I was aroused. I'm sure that looks better. Also, I'm a grower, if that makes a difference.

savagesdawg: Mine depends on the state of arousal, there are times I get really hard and point staright out to a little up and can push it down only about 1/2 way, there are other times that I get hard but not as much and I can still keep it along my leg in my pants but it is very noticable, regardless of the type of pants I am wearing.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I gets good and hard and veiny, and it always points out and down, kind of toward 4 o'clock. I can push it all the way down but it'll roll back up to 4 o'clock if I take it to 6 o'clock. I can make it point up at high noon, but if I let go, it'll fall like a log, smack my leg, and then tilt back up a few degrees to 4 o'clock.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 9" x 7" thick. My cock gets long and hard enough to use but it hangs down between my legs with no uplift. I'm 58 years old which has something to do with it but i never got rock hard but I did have some uplift. Maybe 5 o'clock

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in the firm, but bendable and points down catagory. It's way to heavy to point up, though it does arc out a little bit. If I wear a cock ring and am excited a long time it gets very stiff and swollen, but can still be bent.

Reactions: deleted655234

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear a cock ring almost all the time. It works for me. What size is your cock ring ? I had one custom made. 2-1/4" inside dia. I've got a fat cock what can I say.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by flynn@Sep 3 2004, 06:29 PM
I wear a cock ring almost all the time. It works for me. What size is your cock ring ? I had one custom made. 2-1/4" inside dia. I've got a fat cock what can I say.
When I use a ring its 2 and 1/4 also, although I didn't have one custom made. I'm actually using a clear plastic shower curtain ring. I like the clearness of it, over the metal ones you can buy in the toy shops. Like you, I was going to get one custom done, when I looked up at my shower curtain on its rod one day, and realized there were a dozen or so perfect rings right there.

Cock rings are great for getting your maximum erection, and keeping it locked.