how hard is your hard on?

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
extremely hard... continual source of amazement for the wife... have a pic in the gallery that shows extreme rigidity

S'ok. Didn't blow a gasket just didn't know what it meant. I'm dense today. Thank you for the explanation :smile:.

Was a joke, jason. Didn't mean to have you blow a gasket.

I MEANT: Did your dick hurt YOU or when it's hard, does it hurt OTHERS.

See, loses somethin' when it's explained.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of creative answers.

A 9 on the Mohs scale, he he... more like 1-2 realistically speaking for humans :)

Anyway I'll spare the hyperbole: I get hard to the point that the erection stands straight against gravity and is not really bendable (it seems like the shaft would break before bending). However, upon squeezing the shaft, there is a small amount of give in the corpora cavernosa and a significant amount of give in the corpus spongiousum and glans. Right before orgasm or when squeezing pc muscles, hardness increases to some degree.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very very hard and going straight up! I could hang a small child easily off of it...oops, better change that analogy...I could hang a good sized dwarf...crap. World is too politically correct.

Okay, could hang 10 wet beach towels off of it without appreciably dropping it's angle of dangle. Not sure I'd wanna bang a nail with it but could probably give someone a good bruise!

But all this comes with a price: I can't really 69 for long. Too hard for my partner.

Maybe you meant to say you could hang your mother off it
as the reverse has already transpired

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe you meant to say you could hang your mother off it
as the reverse has already transpired

I think I meant to say 'ewwwwwwwww'! Please don't talk about my erection in the same sentence as my mother.

Well, that would definitely be a dick-wilting picture. Will have to use it the next time I get one of my many inappropriate public erections!:tongue:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media

I think I meant to say 'ewwwwwwwww'! Please don't talk about my erection in the same sentence as my mother.

Well, that would definitely be a dick-wilting picture. Will have to use it the next time I get one of my many inappropriate public erections!:tongue:
I am so glad you answered the way you did!!:biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so glad you answered the way you did!!:biggrin1:

LOL!!!! What the hell did he expect???!!! I'm a nice man, I am.

But not to you, rico. I'm much better when I'm bad (sorry for the Mae West redux).

Now...back to the thread. Sorry to hijack, but rico does this to me every fucking time! Bad boy, bad bad bad boy. <spank><spank><spank>

photodudeuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure that even now some enterprising academic is planning to advance his 'career' by writing a thesis on a standard hardness measurement test and index for the male reproduction organ. He (or she) will probably be at a minor US university or at one of the new UK pinkobrick institutions like Lincoln or Salford.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
LOL!!!! What the hell did he expect???!!! I'm a nice man, I am.

But not to you, rico. I'm much better when I'm bad (sorry for the Mae West redux).

Now...back to the thread. Sorry to hijack, but rico does this to me every fucking time! Bad boy, bad bad bad boy. <spank><spank><spank>
Bring it on stud!!!:biggrin1: